Can I Submit My Own Avatar to PF?

• Thread starter The Grimmus
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker was unable to find an avatar that represents them, so they created one using Photoshop. They would like to submit this avatar. They also mention being a part of the website Sublime Prodigy, but have trouble accessing their account due to forgetting their password or username. They receive help on how to change their avatar through the website's options.
The Grimmus
I was looking over the avatars and none of them represent me and i got this picture i made with photoshop one day becuase i was board that is of the grimmace and i would like to submit that.

oh and if anyoen relaly cares this is part of SUblime Prodigy but i either i forgot my password or the correct spelling of my username or with the update and all i had to make a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Click on "user cp," then "edit options," scroll to the bottom of the page to "avatars," and click on "more info."

thanks for the avatar help!

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Can we submit any type of avatar to pf?

Yes, you can submit any type of avatar to pf as long as it follows the site's guidelines and does not violate any copyright laws.

2. How do we submit an avatar to pf?

To submit an avatar to pf, you need to create an account on the site and navigate to the "Avatar" section. From there, you can upload your desired avatar and follow the instructions provided.

3. Is there a limit to the size of the avatar we can submit?

Yes, there is a size limit for avatars on pf. The maximum size allowed is 150 x 150 pixels and the file size should not exceed 50 KB.

4. Can we submit multiple avatars to pf?

Yes, you can submit multiple avatars to pf as long as they all follow the site's guidelines and do not violate any copyright laws.

5. Are there any specific file formats that pf accepts for avatars?

Yes, pf only accepts avatars in JPEG, PNG, and GIF formats. Other formats such as BMP or TIFF will not be accepted.