Can you answer this unanswerable question?

• Thread starter WingZero
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the question of who created God and presents different perspectives. Some believe that God has always existed while others suggest that God could have created himself. Additionally, the concept of time is explored, with the idea that God and the soul exist outside of time. The poem "Big fleas have little fleas" is also referenced, implying an infinite chain of creation.
Originally posted by Loren Booda
I once got a letter personally responded to by the founders of Urantia, a cute septuagenarian couple. Theirs read as kind of a qualitative, feel-good physics, a hybrid of platitudes and scientific jargon.

Never got a letter only read the book. Did you? Yes i can see your point. Lack of originality; triteness. --plat”i·tu“di·nous.? Thats where human exprience is unique. But then if you want to know where Jesus Christ was most of his life. Read the end of the book. That unique.

Physics news on Phys.org
Rader,

Not to initiate an extended religious discussion, but what is this (direct) source concerning Jesus' life? The Bible would have more for my liking.

Originally posted by Loren Booda
Rader,

Not to initiate an extended religious discussion, but what is this (direct) source concerning Jesus' life? The Bible would have more for my liking.

Loren Booda, Not interested either. Just saying that any two books written on the same subject, reflect the author. In this case through revelation, both are unique reading.

bingo!