Riddle: What is Between 2 Ears and Requires Intelligence?

• Thread starter timejim
  • Start date
In summary, the question is what is between two ears, has no mass and occupies no space but requires intelligence. The conversation is about what is between two ears, has no mass and occupies no space but requires intelligence. The answer is that some of us have "conversations" going on between our ears.
Originally posted by Tsunami Nope. SLUMLORD!
That is simply a reflection of my tenants, not myself, they are the ones who turn it into a slum, NOT the owners, they just don't bother repairing them...but that too will change, Oh ya, Landlord implies householder, you seem to have missed that I am the proprietor of ALL MATERIAL MATTER, liquids, Solids and Gases!

Physics news on Phys.org
So you don't control plasma? *YOINK*

ALL HAIL JIMMY P, THE LORD OF PLASMA!

Originally posted by jimmy p
ALL HAIL JIMMY P, THE LORD OF PLASMA!
(knowledge is power) Ahem bud your Hee hee Plasma uses my matter to get generated ergo licensing rights You Owe Me even BIGGER! NOW!
<--- You Me ---> the rest of the board ?? -->

Last edited:
I still have my title..[b(] Anyway, one day us opressed masses will overthrow you villain.

I still have my title..[b(] Anyway, one day us opressed masses will overthrow you villain.
Oppressed Masses, HAH! now you've done it! for certain! it's a comin now! you'll see!

( )

You don't scare me... my mum can be a lot worse than you could ever imagine!

You don't scare me... my mum can be a lot worse than you could ever imagine!
Your MOM?? isn't she material, I own ALL MATERIAL, so I own your MOM! (Heh! heh! heh!)

she's a dab hand with a rolling pin, don't want to get on the wrong side of her. Anyway you wouldn't want to hurt me cos you want to find out what 'it' is my adopted mom does in French maids uniform so back off buddy! :wink:

she's a dab hand with a rolling pin, don't want to get on the wrong side of her. Anyway you wouldn't want to hurt me cos you want to find out what 'it' is my adopted mom does in French maids uniform so back off buddy! :wink:
"Rolling Pin" Me too! and as for the French maids uniform, well she can leave it off...

**MRP walking out sdrawkcab **

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
and as for the French maids uniform, well she can leave it off...
GASP! Mr Parsons...I am Jimmy P's adopted mom! My french maid's costume will remain on. Hmmpf!

Originally posted by Evo
GASP! Mr Parsons...I am Jimmy P's adopted mom! My french maid's costume will remain on. Hmmpf!
Dang dangerous thrad to get into Evo, Here, I own allllllll matter...didn't you once mention a daughter? isn't she made out of matter? hummm, let me consult with my lawyers, I'll get back to ya...

Hey don't pick on my adopted mom and sister...your, your power crazy, your a meglomaniac (run Evo run, i'll stall him for as long as i can!)

What will it be Mr. Robin Parsons, swords or pistols??

Hey don't pick on my adopted mom and sister...your, your power crazy, your a meglomaniac (run Evo run, i'll stall him for as long as i can!)

What will it be Mr. Robin Parsons, swords or pistols??
**Pulls out his Bazooka**

HEY! that wasnt one of the options!

**Pulls out his Bazooka**...from within his new M1 A1 Tank...

what are you people talking about!? never mind me budding in..

Im trying to save my mom from an evil opressive overlord, so i have challenged him to a duel to by for time...however he doesn't seem to understand PISTOLS OR SWORDS!

make sure when you fire the bazooka, you arent INSIDE the tank

anyway, have your M1A1 abrams. The M1A2 is much better! *yoink*

I need a ROTFLOL smily.. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/lachen/laughing-smiley-014.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
anyway, have your M1A1 abrams. The M1A2 is much better! *yoink*
Yes, but I own all matter! so give it baaaack!

**Pulls out his Bazooka**
Yeah, right! You're going to fight pistols or swords with bubblegum!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im trying to save my mom from an evil opressive overlord, so i have challenged him to a duel to by for time...however he doesn't seem to understand PISTOLS OR SWORDS!

make sure when you fire the bazooka, you arent INSIDE the tank
Thank you son! MRP, put down the bazooka, otherwise I will have to deploy my Canadian ex-patriot missiles!

Originally posted by Evo
Thank you son! MRP, put down the bazooka, otherwise I will have to deploy my Canadian ex-patriot missiles!
Humm sorry own those too, look outside, the boys should be there, any moment now, to retrive MY PROPERTY!

P.S. Is your daughter at home...I have the results from my legal team "Stikum Shaft & Rheeem"

No quick everyone, rise up and overthrow him! he may rule matter ALIVE but what can he do if he is dead... he can't duel us all at once!

Don't forget, everyone. Possession is 9/10 of the law! He can 'own' anything he wants, but if we have control...he's dead meat! Evo - launch those missles. jimmy p - call Andy and get those tanks moving. All he has is a can of bubblegum to fight us with! Let's ROLL!

No quick everyone, rise up and overthrow him! he may rule matter ALIVE but what can he do if he is dead... he can't duel us all at once!
No I can't duel all of you at once, but since I own all the duelling devices, well, things just changed!

...to kill use the hand that gives you power as your own murder weapon...a bit longer than the other famous saying. However you OWN the weapons but you don't control them so to you!

Originally posted by Tsunami
All he has is a can of bubblegum to fight us with! Let's ROLL!
ROTFL! I just got that...bazooka...bubblegum. Oh man, I need sleep...

Originally posted by Evo
ROTFL! I just got that...bazooka...bubblegum. Oh man, I need sleep...
Ya but it's a really BIG can...

Own all the duelling devices you want!

WE'VE GOT THE POWER! C'MON TROOPS!
(*tankity-tank, tankity-tank, tankity-tank...*)

Ya but it's a really BIG can...
But it's full of BUBBLEGUM! HOW EFFECTIVE CAN THAT BE?

*inserts Bubblegum into tank tracks...hears sound of tanks grinding to a halt, goes home to celebrate Victory*

(anyone else want to come along?)

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/783.gif you are ingenious..

Last edited by a moderator:
thats only a minor inconvience while you celebrate victory in your home, we have taken the liberty of calling in artilley to bombard your position.

*Bubblegum freezes in tank tracks and become EXCELLENT traction device. Tankity-tank, tankity-tank, tankity-tank*