Riddle: What is Between 2 Ears and Requires Intelligence?

• Thread starter timejim
  • Start date
In summary, the question is what is between two ears, has no mass and occupies no space but requires intelligence. The conversation is about what is between two ears, has no mass and occupies no space but requires intelligence. The answer is that some of us have "conversations" going on between our ears.
Originally posted by jimmy p
thats only a minor inconvience while you celebrate victory in your home, we have taken the liberty of calling in artilley to bombard your position.
Jimmy P! PHONE! it's for you! it's your artillary commander, he needs money to pay me for the Shells!

**Slides in, places Bubblegum wrapper onto bubblegum thereby loosening the tracks to the point where they fall right off completely**...(and buddy if you have ever tried to fix the tracks on a bulldozer (I have, sorta) they's really heavy...want to rent a crane from me?? cheep! cheep!)

Physics news on Phys.org
...as a skilled plasma worker (being the lord of plasma that i am) these missiles are made entirely of plasma which i had already paid material tax on earlier...sorry Robin, u got to die.

...as a skilled plasma worker (being the lord of plasma that i am) these missiles are made entirely of plasma which i had already paid material tax on earlier...sorry Robin, u got to die.
Oh my God...Ooops isn't that me in this script, Yeah it is! So, Jimmy P you paid the materail tax with currency, that is material and has a tax upon it, also you haven't paid the taxes on the use of MY Materials, used to generate these so called (and soon to be retitled) "Plasmas" (...probably to something more "material" sounding, so's I can re-tax the tax on it...) so the taxation tableau indicates a category 17 slash J title 57 Part 2 sect 12 subsections (i) II(i) and (i)I(I)i(i) persuant to all titularites, exhumed in my name, as being soley and totally! in the complete and absolute conTrol of only no one else but ME!

Catch that one BUD?

(Better yet catch this

Tankity-tank, tankity-tank, tankity-tank...

Originally posted by Tsunami
BOOM!
**Sight of smoke rising...and silence!** Are you alright Jimmy P? Hopes I didn't get you, while I adjusted that shape of formation of MY Matter...better start running though, cause here comes...

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
BOOM!
**Sight of smoke rising...and silence!** Are you alright Jimmy P? Hopes I didn't get you, while I adjusted that shape of formation of MY Matter...better start running though, cause here comes...

(cool. he missed)

Sigh, am I the only one with an orbital laser of doom? :frown:

Originally posted by Hurkyl
Sigh, am I the only one with an orbital laser of doom? :frown:
Cool my matter...**usurps Hurkyl's laser, fires at the remnants of jimmies tank**... (Insert sound of melting/flowing metal) Jimmy...Get out! or, well, I will not be held responcible if you, inadvertantly(?), commit suicide by your stubborn un-willingness to cede to me...P.S. Jimmy P your "Breathing Tax" payment isn't here yet, neither is your "Fecal Deposition Tax", (a tax on all of you, for 'poohing') so you need to stop doing both of those functions...

Wee, and they said I was being superfluous when I was building nonfunctional decoy orbital lasers of doom!

just cos u own the matter and we are taxed for it doesn't mean we can't steal it? what u think we are honest citizens? Hell no! I refuse to pay all these taxes...next you will have MONEY tax cos you own all the money...how can we pay you for something you already own with what you already own? ARGH *lurks back in his plasma field*...you haven't heard the last of me Robin.

just cos u own the matter and we are taxed for it doesn't mean we can't steal it? what u think we are honest citizens? Hell no! I refuse to pay all these taxes...next you will have MONEY tax cos you own all the money...how can we pay you for something you already own with what you already own? ARGH *lurks back in his plasma field*...you haven't heard the last of me Robin.
You mean you have been making sound, using my matter again, why you little thief, Ooops BIG thief, Ooooooops big TAX thief, wait, hey! E = mc2 PROVES that all matter is actually energy, hence I must own all energy as well as it is inherant in (sorry left blank, just like what you need to know is being kept blank...for now) so it is perfectly clear that I own everything!

Jimmmmmmyeeeeeeeeeee! come hither!...property of mine...

while all matter is energy, you are only master of it when it is matter, and not energy so . Anyway, i will stake a claim on any type of Wave as they have no mass. and i will charge you for everytime one of my waves provides energy to your matter...i think u better turn the sun off Robin

while all matter is energy, you are only master of it when it is matter, and not energy so . Anyway, i will stake a claim on any type of Wave as they have no mass. and i will charge you for everytime one of my waves provides energy to your matter...i think u better turn the sun off Robin
Ah not so, as what I didn't include (as explanation) proves I am right, and you have nothing, I'd tell you to run, but that would just cost you more...Hee hee!

... confused. Ok i own everything theoretical.

... confused. Ok i own everything theoretical.
Jimmy P when are you ever going to learn, now you own me for the thinking tax, and the thought formation tax, and theorizing tax which is retro-actively taxable, and has a surtax, upon the tax, that is taxable, as seviceing of the tax scheme, pusuant to the section 48 stroke G parts (all) and (allagain) furthered by the laws of "Everything and Everyone! (The EE laws...ya, I wrote 'em!)

WOW are you ever in deep and getting DEEPER...

Oh Ya, Ad infinitum!

since when was there thinking tax? anyway, I am not thinking bout theoretical things, i just own em...however, a lil business deal, every time someone thinks something, they pay me for the theory and you for the thinking tax, split 50:50?? lol

since when was there thinking tax? Ever since I invented it...bout 60+ minutes past... anyway, I am not thinking bout theoretical things, i just own em...however, a lil business deal, every time someone thinks something, they pay me for the theory and you for the thinking tax, split 50:50?? lol
Since you are in NO position to bargain, I'll still be benevolent, offer you a better deal, 100 % for me, and I'll think about letting you live...at least for a little bit more as yo seem to be a rather persistent person, I like that trait, in the right circumstances...

how bout i get 5%? that way i can pay your taxes at least.

how bout i get 5%? that way i can pay your taxes at least.
Cause I already have a tax on that...your just getting yourself permenantly into indebtedness to ME!

You have a tax on what? the taxes i owe you? isn't everyone but you stuck in this boat as well? However, I am still getting 5% for theory tax paid to me...of which you can have ur stinkin 20% tax of, i don't mind earning 4 pennies per thought. (if we charged £1 tax per thought)

You have a tax on what? the taxes i owe you? isn't everyone but you stuck in this boat as well? However, I am still getting 5% for theory tax paid to me...of which you can have ur stinkin 20% tax of, i don't mind earning 4 pennies per thought. (if we charged £1 tax per thought)
Sorta the point, I own the Boat, I own the outside of everything, you only have limited rights to anything inside of you, and even those are simply put at my Undeserved Kindenesses towards You, you ungrateful little ********** and some of ******** towards the eastern ****** you ***** hugely************ and then some More... Ooooops...it is still a joke, oOOOOsP nO ITS knooooooootY!