Can you become a minister online?

Answers and Replies

  • #2
356
3
it's you. This says nothing about 'religion'
 
  • #4
356
3
oooh score.
 
  • #5
1,085
6
I may be an Atheist, but I do not think being a minister would be an easy job; in fact, I would say that it would be a difficult job.
 
  • #6
356
3
Come on, if joey can do it it can't be that hard.
 
  • #7
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,989
16
yourdadonapogostick said:
is it just me, or does that say something about religion?
it says something about THAT denomination.
 
  • #8
i am a minister. i got an email and a certificate. i can perform weddings and such now.
 
  • #9
356
3
yay, you're a minister for a religion no one's heard of and that probably doesn't have any followers in your area.
 
  • #10
hey, it's a CHURCH no one in my area has heard of. there are now two of us in our town. we are going to start a wedding business :D
 
  • #11
Evo
Mentor
23,165
2,872
yourdadonapogostick said:
i am a minister. i got an email and a certificate. i can perform weddings and such now.
Can you marry me to anyone I chose? I'll send you their online information, that should be enough, right? :biggrin:

Smurf, prepare to be wed. :tongue2: Oh wait, is there an age limit?
 
  • #12
658
2
is there some sort of tax ride off thing you can do with this?? hmm...
 
  • #13
356
3
*sigh* my days as a wild stallion are over... I'm about to be stuck with a girl who bathes once a year and lives in a different country from me.

Oh well, at least I won't be legally wed in my own country for another 22 days.
 
  • #14
they have to be above 18(or 16 and have parental consent) and they have to be willing
 
  • #15
356
3
yourdadonapogostick said:
they have to be above 18(or 16 and have parental consent) and they have to be willing
Yeah.. You're gonna have to wait another 22 days Evo. Sorry.
 
  • #16
Evo
Mentor
23,165
2,872
Smurf said:
Yeah.. You're gonna have to wait another 22 days Evo. Sorry.
WOOT!!!! I can wait!!!!!

I promise to schedule my baths with our visits, even if it means 2-3 times a year.

Did I mention I make a lot of money? :biggrin:

Moonbear, get ready to be Maid of Honor!!!! :tongue:
 
  • #17
356
3
Evo said:
WOOT!!!! I can wait!!!!!
:uhh:

I promise to schedule my baths with our visits, even if it means 2-3 times a year.
:cry:

Did I mention I make a lot of money? :biggrin:
:!!)
 
  • #19
658
2
Evo said:
Moonbear, get ready to be Maid of Honor!!!! :tongue:
i read that as made of horror... heh. you kids!
 
  • #20
356
3
YDOAPS, what's your religion's position on Polygamy? I mean, I had to break up with Gale now that Evo's claimed me as her wi-husband. Just wondering how much flexibility we have exactly...
 
  • #21
Evo
Mentor
23,165
2,872
22 days :frown:

I'll be good.

(lots of money) :tongue2:

Rutroh, the fair Gale17 is involved?

ydoapgs, is this good in Utah?
 
Last edited:
  • #22
Lisa!
Gold Member
612
96
Smurf said:
YDOAPS, what's your religion's position on Polygamy? I mean, I had to break up with Gale now that Evo's claimed me as her wi-husband. Just wondering how much flexibility we have exactly...
I think you want to take all Evo's money from her and then marry Gale again! :grumpy:
 
  • #23
Evo
Mentor
23,165
2,872
Lisa! said:
I think you want to take all Evo's money from her and then marry Gale again! :grumpy:
Ok, I will ban Lisa!, so that's no problem. :devil:
 
  • #24
Lisa!
Gold Member
612
96
Evo said:
Ok, I will ban Lisa!, so that's no problem. :devil:
Ok you don't want to hear the truth. o:) It's part of men's characteristic! :devil:
 
  • #25
my Church is fine with polygamy, but the US government doesn't like it.
 

Related Threads on Can you become a minister online?

  • Last Post
Replies
19
Views
3K
  • Poll
  • Last Post
Replies
21
Views
7K
Replies
20
Views
2K
Replies
6
Views
1K
  • Poll
  • Last Post
Replies
10
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
15
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
883
  • Last Post
Replies
21
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
17
Views
3K
Replies
6
Views
3K
Top