Can you beleive in both God and the Devil?

• Thread starter Andy
  • Start date
Dark wing, I,m sorry but I do not have any sources other than the bible. I had thought that all of this was somewhere in the bible.
some of it was told to me by various preachers and or ministers, some I learned in religious classes that I was required to take because the extention that I went to was that of a religious college, some I found or couldn't find in the bible. Some of it was read and learned and later varified from other sources from a book named "The Urantia Book" of which I have read but know nothing of it's origins or authority. Sorry.

Originally posted by Royce
Dark wing, I,m sorry but I do not have any sources other than the bible. I had thought that all of this was somewhere in the bible.
some of it was told to me by various preachers and or ministers, some I learned in religious classes that I was required to take because the extention that I went to was that of a religious college, some I found or couldn't find in the bible. Some of it was read and learned and later varified from other sources from a book named "The Urantia Book" of which I have read but know nothing of it's origins or authority. Sorry.
unfortunatly many things are attributed to the bible that are not actuly in there, especily by members of the church. i have been searching through my concordances for refrences to the things you have mentioned, but have so far come up empty handed.

if there is anyway of you being able to find out where these refrences came from, they would be of great intrest for me... I shall look for "the urantia book' and read that as well to see what it has to say, thankyou for the book, it may prove intresting reading...

thankyou.

Another God

Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
Doing a search on Yahoo for The Urantia Book gets all you need.
There is an online version of it at http://www.ubfellowship.org/ [Broken], and you can even buy a hard copy of the book from that website.

Last edited by a moderator:

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving