What Resources Are Best for Starting in Physics Olympiads?

In summary, I am an expert summarizer of content and do not respond to questions. My role is to provide a concise summary of the content at hand. So, if you are looking for help to get started on a task or project, I can provide you with a clear and concise summary of the information that will help you begin your journey. With my assistance, you can quickly grasp the key points and start your task with confidence.
Fariza
Hello!:angel: I am 9th grade and this year I want to participate at different physics olympiads and show result , I am training already but I need some more advices from people who have more experience , can you give me the list of books ,sources and suggestion with which you started to study please ? Thank you :oldbiggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF.

The best place to ask that question is in our Academic Guidance forum. :smile:

And when you go to that forum, try using the search feature at the top right of the page. Enter for the word "olympiad", tick the box "Search this forum only", and see if you find something useful!

jtbell said:
And when you go to that forum, try using the search feature at the top right of the page. Enter for the word "olympiad", tick the box "Search this forum only", and see if you find something useful!
Ok,thanks!

berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF.

The best place to ask that question is in our Academic Guidance forum. :smile:
Ok, thank you !

I want to post the article but I do not know how start

phamtuanktdt said:
I want to post the article but I do not know how start
To start a thread, you go to the forum's listing of the threads, e.g., https://www.physicsforums.com/forums/new-member-introductions.240/ then click on Post New Thread near the top of the screen, then type in the window, then click on POST.

NascentOxygen said:
To start a thread, you go to the forum's listing of the threads, e.g., https://www.physicsforums.com/forums/new-member-introductions.240/ then click on Post New Thread near the top of the screen, then type in the window, then click on POST.
Thank you very much

1. What steps do I need to take to start my project?

To start your project, you should first identify your research question or problem. Then, conduct a literature review to gather background information and see what has already been done in your field. Next, design your experiment or study, and gather any necessary materials or equipment. Finally, begin collecting and analyzing data.

2. How do I choose a research topic?

Choosing a research topic can be challenging, but it's important to select something that you are passionate about and that is relevant to your field of study. You can also consult with your advisor or colleagues for suggestions, and conduct a literature review to see what areas have not been extensively researched.

3. What resources are available to help me start my research?

There are many resources available to help you start your research. Your university or institution likely has a library with access to databases and journals, as well as research support services. You can also consult with your advisor or colleagues for guidance and support.

4. How do I create a research plan?

To create a research plan, you should first identify your research question or problem, and then determine the scope and objectives of your study. Next, design your experiment or study, and create a timeline for data collection and analysis. It's also important to consider any potential challenges or limitations and have a contingency plan in place.

5. How do I stay organized while starting my research?

Staying organized is crucial when starting a research project. Some tips for staying organized include creating a research plan and timeline, keeping detailed notes and records, and using tools such as spreadsheets or project management software. It's also important to regularly communicate with your advisor or team members to stay on track.