Help Martin Black Understand T2+S3=T8

• Thread starter MartinBlack
  • Start date
In summary: The question asked was this:can you point me in a direction where I could submit it for people to take to pieces and throw back at me pleasewhich is neither overly speculative nor breaks any of the PF guidelines, I am simply seeking advice, not opening a discussion on what i have produced.
MartinBlack
Hello
can you help , I wrote this but have no idea what to do with it

Time2+Something3(something=thought=energy)(S1=strong=Love S2=week=Empty S3=Electro Magnetism= Attraction)=Time infinite T8 (T1+S3=4 2X4=8)(time remains always 1)(8=Infinity=Strength)

T2+S3=T8

can you point me in a direction where I could submit it for people to take to pieces and throw back at me please

Best wishes and thank you
Martin Black

Physics news on Phys.org
No offense, but it looks like gibberish - what is it supposed to be?

thank you no offense taken,

perhaps first you could look at it as a key. if you can understand what it says to me it opens the door of communication to discuss it, if however it looks like gibberish, that means gibberish is a language you do not communicate in, so I must say thank you for your time, but you can offer me no help

Best wishes

Martin Black

I would strongly suggest you re-read the PF Guidelines that you have explicitly agreed to. Pay particular attention to the item on over-speculative posting. It would be an ominous sign if your first posts on here are deleted because of this.

Zz.

The question asked was this:can you point me in a direction where I could submit it for people to take to pieces and throw back at me pleasewhich is neither overly speculative nor breaks any of the PF guidelines, I am simply seeking advice, not opening a discussion on what i have produced.

Best Wishes

Martin Black

I think you've been given all the advice a physics forum can offer: It reads like gibberish. I don't see any physics content here, except for the appearance of some terms (like energy, time, electromagnetism) that have standard, technical uses in physics. I have no idea what you think those terms mean or what you are trying to say.

omg, I thought we talked about crazy stuff in GD. This is where the loonies hang out. This guy really thinks he's come up with something profound. Reminds me of a girl I met online who's interests include quantum mechanics and favorite movie is "What the bleep do we know" she also loves David Blaine and when I said I could levitate like him she wanted me to show her how I explained how it was done and she said no she wanted to know about yogi levitation or as she called it "real" levitation

MartinBlack said:
can you point me in a direction where I could submit it for people to take to pieces and throw back at me please
Without meaning offense, this very seriously looks to me like something that should be submitted to a poetry forum. It reminds me a lot of some free verse that I've seen written by SF fans. It really doesn't contain any science, though, other than the words themselves.

MartinBlack said:
The question asked was this:

which is neither overly speculative nor breaks any of the PF guidelines, I am simply seeking advice, not opening a discussion on what i have produced.

Best Wishes

Martin Black

No one can give you ANY advice if the issue on hand is vague, and frankly, appear gibberish. When you were ASKED to clarify, you refused and skirted the issue as if what you wrote should have been obvious.

So you wish to be taken seriously, and that this is not some crackpot theory, please address the question that russ had asked you in the 2nd post. If not, this thread is done.

Zz.

1. What is T2, S3, and T8 in the equation?

T2, S3, and T8 represent variables in the equation. T2 and T8 could represent a specific time or temperature, while S3 could represent a distance or speed.

2. How do you solve the equation T2+S3=T8?

The equation can be solved by isolating the variable T8 on one side of the equation. This can be done by subtracting S3 from both sides of the equation, resulting in T2=T8-S3.

3. What is the purpose of this equation?

The equation T2+S3=T8 is a mathematical expression used to represent a relationship between two or more variables. It can be used to solve for unknown values or to make predictions based on known values.

4. Are there any real-life applications of this equation?

Yes, this equation can be applied in various fields such as physics, engineering, and economics. For example, it can be used to calculate the time it takes for an object to travel a certain distance at a given speed.

5. Can this equation be modified for different situations?

Yes, the equation T2+S3=T8 can be modified by changing the variables or adding/subtracting constants to either side of the equation. This allows it to be applicable to a wide range of scenarios and problems.