Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Cancer project

1. Aug 17, 2004 #1
    dear friends..
    i am a high skool student.we have to do an investigatory project on bio and chem..
    chem - food adulteration
    bio - cancer

chem we have completed te practicals but similar to phy we have to submit 10 - 12 pages of relevant info.

in case of bio we have todo on cancer.. but is it possible to have any experiments based on cancer. such as labarotory tests on nethin else to present in form of table?

also please it wud be kind of u if u wud help me in also advising some sites on chemistry project for some information

thank you
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 19, 2004 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm not exactly sure of what you are asking. Do you need general references to read on the topic of cancer to write a report? Do you need to do some sort of small experiment? Or do you need a reference that provides some data from an experiment to summarize in your own report?
  4. Aug 20, 2004 #3
    dear moonbear.. i need some small experiments related to cancer.. that i am supposed to present along with my project...
    thank u for replying.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?