Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Can't beleive you guys

1. Mar 17, 2005 #1
    How on earth did you forget jimmy p's birthday? Im ashamed of you all. Happy birthday mate, even though i have already text ya.

Curse Evo's quick fingers!

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 17, 2005 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

:biggrin: Did you think I would forget????

4. Mar 17, 2005 #3

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Didn't forget, just remembered when I didn't have time to post. Besides, he already told us he wouldn't be around on his birthday...I think he's busy getting free beer at the pubs...so we'll celebrate on the weekend!

5. Mar 17, 2005 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Yep, we promised him we'd celebrate on either this Sunday or next. But I wanted to make sure we started the thread on his birthday.

6. Mar 17, 2005 #5
    I must admit i was surprised that i didnt see a thread for his birthday, i didnt think you would have forgotten but you never know. From the sounds of it he's having a good time in cheltenham at the horse festival, i thinks we are going out on saturday nite for a big piss up but im not sure yet.

7. Mar 19, 2005 #6
    Ha, typical of jimmy we try to organise a nite out for him but he cant make it. lol

8. Mar 19, 2005 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

So where is he anyway? I thought he'd be on this weekend for us to throw him his birthday party.

9. Mar 19, 2005 #8
    I havent a clue, i think he is back home now but im not sure. I was told that he would be coming out to town tonight but for some reason somethings come up. Throw him a party anyway, its the thought that counts.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?