Can't beleive you guys

• Thread starter Andy
  • Start date
How on earth did you forget jimmy p's birthday? Im ashamed of you all. Happy birthday mate, even though i have already text ya.

Curse Evo's quick fingers!

Answers and Replies

Evo
Mentor
Andy said:
How on earth did you forget jimmy p's birthday? Im ashamed of you all. Happy birthday mate, even though i have already text ya.

Curse Evo's quick fingers!
:biggrin: Did you think I would forget????

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Didn't forget, just remembered when I didn't have time to post. Besides, he already told us he wouldn't be around on his birthday...I think he's busy getting free beer at the pubs...so we'll celebrate on the weekend!

Evo
Mentor
Yep, we promised him we'd celebrate on either this Sunday or next. But I wanted to make sure we started the thread on his birthday.

I must admit i was surprised that i didnt see a thread for his birthday, i didnt think you would have forgotten but you never know. From the sounds of it he's having a good time in cheltenham at the horse festival, i thinks we are going out on saturday nite for a big piss up but im not sure yet.

Ha, typical of jimmy we try to organise a nite out for him but he cant make it. lol

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Andy said:
Ha, typical of jimmy we try to organise a nite out for him but he cant make it. lol
So where is he anyway? I thought he'd be on this weekend for us to throw him his birthday party.

I havent a clue, i think he is back home now but im not sure. I was told that he would be coming out to town tonight but for some reason somethings come up. Throw him a party anyway, its the thought that counts.