Did We Forget Jimmy P's Birthday?!

• Thread starter Andy
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about forgetting Jimmy P's birthday and making plans to celebrate it on the weekend. Some people were surprised that there wasn't a thread for his birthday, but others knew he was busy at the horse festival. There were plans to go out on Saturday night, but it seems like Jimmy may not be able to make it. Despite this, they still want to throw him a party to show that they remembered his birthday.
Andy
How on Earth did you forget jimmy p's birthday? I am ashamed of you all. Happy birthday mate, even though i have already text ya.

Curse Evo's quick fingers!

Physics news on Phys.org
Andy said:
How on Earth did you forget jimmy p's birthday? I am ashamed of you all. Happy birthday mate, even though i have already text ya.

Curse Evo's quick fingers!
:biggrin: Did you think I would forget?

Didn't forget, just remembered when I didn't have time to post. Besides, he already told us he wouldn't be around on his birthday...I think he's busy getting free beer at the pubs...so we'll celebrate on the weekend!

Yep, we promised him we'd celebrate on either this Sunday or next. But I wanted to make sure we started the thread on his birthday.

I must admit i was surprised that i didnt see a thread for his birthday, i didnt think you would have forgotten but you never know. From the sounds of it he's having a good time in cheltenham at the horse festival, i thinks we are going out on saturday nite for a big piss up but I am not sure yet.

Ha, typical of jimmy we try to organise a nite out for him but he can't make it. lol

Andy said:
Ha, typical of jimmy we try to organise a nite out for him but he can't make it. lol

So where is he anyway? I thought he'd be on this weekend for us to throw him his birthday party.

I haven't a clue, i think he is back home now but I am not sure. I was told that he would be coming out to town tonight but for some reason somethings come up. Throw him a party anyway, its the thought that counts.

What does "Can't believe you guys" mean?

"Can't believe you guys" is an expression typically used to convey surprise or disbelief towards a group of people or a situation.

Is "Can't believe you guys" considered a rude phrase?

It can be interpreted as rude or disrespectful depending on the context and tone in which it is used. It is important to consider the feelings of others before using this phrase.

Why do people say "Can't believe you guys"?

People say "Can't believe you guys" to express their shock or disbelief towards something that has been said or done by a group of people.

Can "Can't believe you guys" be used in a positive way?

Yes, it can be used in a positive way to show admiration or appreciation towards a group of people or their actions.

Is "Can't believe you guys" a slang phrase?

Yes, "Can't believe you guys" is considered a slang phrase and is commonly used in informal settings or conversations.