Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Can't stop thinking about this girl -- Help Please

1. Jan 6, 2016 #1
    Okay so I've known this girl forever, she's 21 and I'm 19. Our parents are best friends and we go away on vacation every year for New Years. This year, we had a New Year's kiss and it escalated to us hanging out pretty much the entire vacation. I can't get her out of my head but I don't know what to do. Any advice?

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 6, 2016 #2
    Call her.

4. Jan 19, 2016 #3
    well did you?
    Unless you want to get married immediately, probably not a good idea, all you are doing is calling and seeing if she'd like to do something with you. She'll never know how you feel unless you talk to her.
    Depending on social norms and her personality, she may never express her feelings first.

5. Jan 19, 2016 #4
    Advice ? (If I were you) I would tell ask her out for a walk on some good day when you can tell her what you think about her, or e.g something like you can't get her out of your head.
    No one has ever said so to me before, so if she doesn't accept you, please say the same thing to me then. I am open and I will like it a lot.

6. Jan 21, 2016 #5
    Oh dear, the infatuation claims yet another :(

Get to know her before you make any premature conclusions of how you feel about her. Things may and most likely will turn out quite differently than you had originally thought. Whether for better or for worse, who knows.

7. Jan 21, 2016 #6
    Just from my life experiences, I've regretted things I haven't done more than the things I did do.

Call her and go for a coffee.. feel out how she feels, take it from there.

8. Feb 18, 2016 #7
    what you need to do is stop thinking and act and pick up the phone and call her because if not the only place you will get is just thinking.

9. Feb 20, 2016 #8
    Me too, op, me too. I wish it had all worked out. First heartbreak is hardest.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook