Can't wait for the release of the Kevin Federline album

• Thread starter Nothing000
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Release
In summary: Real Slim Shady", has this line:I'm not just a several-time-platinum rapper with a pretty faceIn summary, the album is going to be awesome, and there are some really great songs by Eminem.
Nothing000
It is going to be AWESOME! Have you guys heard his first single papa zao or something like that. He raps for well over 30 seconds straight. This guy has skills.

Physics news on Phys.org
I am guessing this is some sort of joke thread. If you want to listen to some real rap, buy the album Paid in Full by Eric B and Rakim [amazon.com]. The album was originally released in 1987, but is easily the best rap album ever made.

The album was ranked as the best rap album of all time by Entertainment Weekly a few years ago. Also, Paid In Full got 5 mics from the source, 5 stars from amg, and is #227 on the Rolling Stones 500 greatest Albums of all time

The above link only shows 10 reviews, because it was re-released in April 2005. Here is the link to the original released in 1987 if you want to read a lot more reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000005HSR/?tag=pfamazon01-20

Last edited:
I have never listened to that album. 1987 seems a little too early for a really good rap album to be released though. I like rap that was out around 91-92. I guess Pauls Botique was out in 87.

If you have not listened to Paid In Full, then you have not listened to rap. Rakim is the god of rap, his lyrics are very complex, and his flow is insanely smooth. Seriously, spend the 10 bucks and listen to it. Give it a few listens too, as it will take you a little to be able to understand the complex lyrics and rhyming wordplay.

Get Paid in Full, and if you like it get Follow the Leader and Let the Rhythm Hit em, by the same guys (Eric B and Rakim). Also, you should check out the first two albums from Big Daddy Kane. And if you have not already, this is 1990-1993 rap, listen to The Low End Theory, or any of the first 3 albums, by A Tribe Called Quest.

I listen to A Tribe Called Quest. They are pretty bad ass. I saw them in concert in 97. They opened for the Beastie Boys in Kansas City for the Hello Nasty tour. I don't think they are together any more, are they?

Listen to the song Steve Biko(Stir It Up), from Midnight Mauraders, by ATCQ.
You will hear:
When the mic is in my hand I'm never hesitant,
my favorite jam back in the day was Eric B for President.
----

Of course, Eric B for President is on the album Paid in Full. It is actually my second or third least favorite song on the album, but it is still an awesome song, it's just that the entire album is awesome, and something has to be at the bottom, even if it is great.

Last edited:
Yeah, but NO ONE can touch Eminem. He is the absolute COOLEST. I mean this guy is like the best thing to happen to music since Beethoven.

Nothing000 said:
Yeah, but NO ONE can touch Eminem. He is the absolute COOLEST. I mean this guy is like the best thing to happen to music since Beethoven.

Me thinks you have no idea what music is if you are comparing Eminem to Beethoven...

In my opinion the greatest musicians of recorded history are:
1. Beethoven
2. Eminem
3. Madonna
And Kevin Federline just might be my new number four favorite.

Damn Straight. I knew no one would say anything about that list. I am just speaking the truth.

Eminem would not even make my top 5 rappers, let alone top 5 musicians.

Dude, that guy can flow. Have you ever heard that song called "Stan"? He raps super excellent on that cut.

Nothing000 said:
Dude, that guy can flow. Have you ever heard that song called "Stan"? He raps super excellent on that cut.

I've listened to the best of Eminem and if you were able to bottle how good it was and amplify it by 100, you still wouldn't beat Mozart's worst.

Dude, Eminem could flow at least 10 times better than Mozart.

Nothing000 said:

Do you even know who Mozart is?

Yeah my post came off a bit harsh, he would actually be #6 on my rappers list. He's pretty good.

You have probably heard these Eminem songs (both of which are off Marshall Mathers LP).

The chorus to Eminem's "The Way I am" is:
I am whatever you say I am, if I wasn't then why would I say I am

This is somewhat taken from the Eric B and Rakim song "As the Rhyme goes on", where Rakim says:
I am the R the A to the K I M, if I wasn't then why would I say I am.

Also another Eminem song, "I'm Back", off the same album Marshall Mathers, plays off another Rakim rhyme:

I take seven [kids] from [Columbine], stand 'em all in line
Add an AK-47, a revolver, a nine
a Mack-11 and it oughta solve the problem of mine
and that's a whole school of bullies shot up all at one time
-------

Rakim said, back in 86-87, on the song "My Melody":
I take 7 emcees put em in a line,
and add 7 more brothers who think they can rhyme,
well it will take 7 more before I go for mine,
now that's 21 emcees ate up at the same time.

Both Eric B and Rakim songs from Paid in Full

Yeah dude. Lil' Mozart, like probably one of the top ten rappers of all time.

Nothing000 said:
Yeah dude. Lil' Mozart, like probably one of the top ten rappers of all time.
:rofl: Mozart was indeed a very small man. About 1m 65cm.

regards
marlon

**** me AMADEUS !

The intents of Beethoven and of Eminem as artists are so radically different - that even insofar as the are both generically described as "musicians", there's really no direct comparison to be made of any sort. You might as well compare superconductors and Aremaic. It would necessarily be demeaning to both.

You've fallen flat on your face. Need a bandaid?

Pengwuino said:
I've listened to the best of Eminem and if you were able to bottle how good it was and amplify it by 100, you still wouldn't beat Mozart's worst.

I respectfully disagree. You obviously haven't heard Mozart's worst. :devil:

rachmaninoff said:
I respectfully disagree. You obviously haven't heard Mozart's worst. :devil:

You obviously haven't heard eminem's best :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You can't spell c-r-a-p without r-a-p

that is all

Cute one moose.

Greg Bernhardt said:
James Lipton doing a dramatic reading of some of the lyrics to PoPoZoa
http://www.devilducky.com/media/41218/
That was awesome :rofl:
though I am not a fan of "K-Fed"!

1. What makes the release of Kevin Federline's album so highly anticipated?

Kevin Federline, also known as K-Fed, rose to fame as a backup dancer for artists like Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears. He then gained even more attention when he began dating Spears and appeared in several reality shows. His debut album, "Playing with Fire," has been in the works for years, and fans are curious to see how his music career will unfold.

2. When is the official release date for Kevin Federline's album?

The release date for "Playing with Fire" was originally set for October 31, 2006, but was pushed back to March 2007. However, due to low pre-order sales and negative reviews, the album was eventually released on October 31, 2006.

3. What genre of music can we expect from Kevin Federline's album?

Kevin Federline's album is a mix of hip-hop, rap, and pop music. He collaborated with well-known producers and artists, including Timbaland, will.i.am, and Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, to create a unique sound for his debut album.

4. Will Britney Spears be featured on any songs in Kevin Federline's album?

Yes, Britney Spears is featured on the track "Crazy" in Kevin Federline's album. This song was released as a single and performed by the couple on various talk shows and award shows during their relationship.

5. How did Kevin Federline's album perform in terms of sales and critical reception?

Unfortunately, "Playing with Fire" did not perform well in terms of sales or critical reception. It only sold around 6,500 copies in its first week and received mostly negative reviews from critics. Despite this, the album has gained a cult following and is often seen as a guilty pleasure by some fans.