1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Cap'n Nit Wit

1. Jan 13, 2005 #1

Tsu

Gold Member

I grew up in the Central California Coast region. In the little town of Cambria, there is a very interesting man who built a very interesting house. You can click on {most of} the pictures to enlarge them for better viewing. edit: There are more pages with pictures of the place if you go to the bottom of the page and click 'next'.

http://www.centralcoasttourist.com/.../Cambria/Cambria_Features/NittWit/nitwit.html

I used to go up there and look at the house all of the time. A friend and I actually got to talk to him one day! He was out walking along the top 'deck', surveying his domain. Crazy as a loon. :rofl:

It's cool that they opened the house to tours when he died. I can't wait to take one the next time I go home. :wink:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 14, 2005 #2
    hmm, thats not far from here, interesting....

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?