1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Career Doubts

1. Oct 27, 2007 #1
    Hi, I'm currently in my first year of 6th form, meaning that in one and a half years i have to choose a major at university. I honestly have no idea whether i should go for a B.Sc in maths and physics or for a B.Sc in Computer Science and AI. I LOVE Pure Math (never studied Applied math, so i can't say anything about that), I also love Physics and I also love to program, in fact i'm always first in my computing class :/

One thing that really interests me is research. I want to discover new stuff in the area i specialize in. people might tell me that i think too far but i don't think so. i just love to have goals, and one of my goals is to maybe get a ph.d in the area i specialize in and make some awesome discoveries :)

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted