Career options for me

• Thread starter Paulo2014
  • Start date
Hi

I am unsure what I want to do for a career but I really enjoy calculus, statistics, chemistry, biology and physics. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Answers and Replies

Neuroscience, perhaps?

Be a teacher! Pay is pretty good and you can travel with it if you want.

Defennder
Homework Helper
It's really hard to suggest anything to someone who is interested in so many subjects at one time. Maybe you ought to either look closer at what you really enjoy doing, or wait till you've been exposed to more advanced material.

Hi

I am unsure what I want to do for a career but I really enjoy calculus, statistics, chemistry, biology and physics. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Odds are you will begin to dislike some of those subjects as you take more courses in them. Give it some time.

Choppy
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Do you really want people to post potential career options for you based on a smattering of (presumably) high school subjects you enjoy?

The trick to figuring this out is to try different things. Get your feet wet, and realize that there likely isn't going to be a "perfect" answer, but there can be some damned good options if you learn to recognize opportunities through experience.