Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Career Update

1. Oct 12, 2015 #1
    So I am screwing off on reddit looking for some decent physics lectures and saw a link that said come over here. So I click and the website looks awfully familiar. I try my usual name and password and it works!

I look up what my posts were and it was this.

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/i-want-to-design-electric-cars.623859/#post-4012718

I just wanted to stop in and say thanks. I am now 2nd year EE student, I know people may come in here and ask questions but I doubt very many come back and give updates.

Physics is kicking my behind a little bit, but Calculus overall, well honestly Calculus is beautiful man.

Anyways I'm hopping over to the HW section I just wanted to say thanks for suggesting me to get to Khan Academy got my math skills up to par so I could take the lowest level math classes offered by my school and in one academic year + summer I went from Pre Algebra to Calc 2, I love various comminutes on the internet and you guys truly got me started without judgement.

As for an actual career update while electric cars are cool, I am thinking more long term benefit to mankind stuff these days (its what engineers do right?) and plan on focusing on AI and Automation fields.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2015
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted