Casio FX 9750GPlus-Graphing-Calculator- How do you do simple operations/navigate?

• Thread starter land_of_ice
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Casio
In summary, the conversation was about finding a particular graphing calculator and knowing how to navigate from the screens when first turned on. The calculator has many options on the screen and the person is looking for guidance on how to perform basic functions such as adding, using exponents, and finding roots. A helpful resource for learning how to use the calculator is the detailed manual from Casio.
land_of_ice
Any one have this particular graphing calculator, and know any facts on how to navigate from the screens when it is first turned on , and which buttons should be pressed to do simple basic hings with this calculator that one would find handy such as adding, maybe using exponents with it, finding roots, etc

for example, as you can see from the picture below, the menu as soon as you turn it on, comes on with so many different things on the screen, to start, simply which screen do you select just if you want to add or something, or subtract, maybe use some exponents and these sort of things?
http://www.wantitall.co.za/images/ShowImage.aspx?ImageId=Casio-R-FX-9750GPlus-Graphing-Calculator%7c51VEJG7HMJL.jpg

Computer science news on Phys.org

1. How do I perform basic arithmetic operations on the Casio FX 9750GPlus graphing calculator?

To perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the Casio FX 9750GPlus, simply use the "+" (plus), "-" (minus), "x" (multiplication), and "/" (division) buttons on the calculator. Enter the first number, press the corresponding operation button, then enter the second number and press the "=" (equals) button to see the result.

2. How do I use the Casio FX 9750GPlus to calculate square roots and exponents?

To calculate a square root, use the "√" (square root) button on the calculator. Enter the number you want to find the square root of, then press the "√" button to see the result. To calculate an exponent, use the "^" (power) button. Enter the base number, press the "^" button, then enter the exponent and press "=" to see the result.

3. How do I navigate through the menus and functions on the Casio FX 9750GPlus?

To navigate through the menus and functions on the calculator, use the arrow keys located on the right side of the calculator's keypad. Use the up and down arrows to scroll through the menus and the left and right arrows to select different options within a menu. Press the "EXE" button to select an option or perform a calculation.

4. Can I use the Casio FX 9750GPlus to graph equations?

Yes, the Casio FX 9750GPlus has graphing capabilities. To graph an equation, press the "GRAPH" button, then enter the equation you want to graph using the appropriate buttons (such as "x" for the variable). Use the arrow keys to move the cursor to the "X=" field and enter the range of values for the x-axis. Press "GRAPH" again to see the graph.

5. How do I reset the Casio FX 9750GPlus to its default settings?

To reset the calculator to its default settings, press the "SHIFT" button, then "F3" (SETUP). Use the arrow keys to navigate to the "Reset" option and press "EXE". Select "Yes" to confirm the reset. Please note that this will erase all data and settings on the calculator, so make sure to backup any important data before resetting.