Happy Customer Reviews: Another Success Story!

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about some cute and funny pet behaviors, with one person mentioning their cat's unique way of kneading and another person sharing a similar experience with their neighbor's cat. The conversation ended with someone joking about a potential business idea based on their pet's behavior.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Another satisfied customer...:biggrin:
[MEDIA=youtube]n26DE48ttVY[/MEDIA]&NR[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
lmoa,cool and funny:rofl: :biggrin:

His "client" looks like a Rottweiler! Yikes! Better keep those claws in.:eek:

That's adorable!

I wish I had video of Foofer, now that's Professional Pumping! He closes his eyes and gets a steady deep rhythm going.

That is so cute!

The first thing I thought was, "hey, Foofer has started a franchise!"

Our female cat Misty does that with stuffed animals, which she stradles and kneads with her front paws.

My neighbors had a cat that liked to suck on your ear while she was kneading your shoulder. It was a very weird feeling but I had to get used to it while I was "cat-sitting" for them when they were on vacation.

1. How do happy customer reviews contribute to a company's success?

Happy customer reviews serve as social proof and help build trust with potential customers. They also provide valuable feedback for the company to improve their products or services.

2. How can a company encourage happy customer reviews?

A company can encourage happy customer reviews by providing excellent customer service, asking for feedback after a purchase, and offering incentives for leaving reviews.

3. Are happy customer reviews more important than negative reviews?

Both happy and negative customer reviews are important. Happy reviews showcase the company's strengths, while negative reviews provide opportunities for improvement.

4. Can fake happy customer reviews harm a company's reputation?

Yes, fake happy customer reviews can harm a company's reputation. Customers can often spot fake reviews, which can damage trust and credibility.

5. How should a company respond to negative customer reviews?

A company should respond promptly and professionally to negative customer reviews. It is an opportunity to address the issue and show that the company values their customers' feedback.