CATIA Ebook: Get Your Hands on a Comprehensive Guide

• Thread starter ZeetreX
  • Start date
In summary, Marcel is looking for a tutorial on parametric design and is considering downloading either one of the free tutorials or one of the paid ones. He is grateful for the links that were provided.
ZeetreX
Hello
Can anyone give me a CATIA ebook?
I don't need tutorials about it coz i have two of them :P (in pdf)
Thanks for your time.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Hello ZeetreX,are you new here?What are you studying for?BYE

Hi ZeetreX,
well could you send me the tutorials that you have. i was hoping to find some. or else you could tell me the site to find it on.

Yes rigon, I'm new to the board. I study fluid mechanics but I'm interested in solid stuff too :)
banerjeerupak, I don't remember where did i download the tutorials.
I will upload them soon and give you the link ;)

dextercioby said:
What is CATIA ?

Daniel.

CATIA is a CAD software for modeling and applying some test on objects.
take a look in www.3ds.com or simply search for it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Im new here. Does anyone that have e-book for Catia, please publish the link to download here. Really need it.

rahulmishra said:
Plz. send me catia tutorials/ ebook ( or the link to download the same)on ,, e-mail deleted by berkeman >> ...
I would be highly thankful...

Bonjour.

ZeetreX's links are: one for V5 and the other one does not work.

Me, i would like to find a tutorial for V4.

I builded aircraft for 21 years, now i am working on the second floor doing the link between engineers and production (3 months). I need to solves production problems and i need to do some analyses. But i don't know how to use CATIA V4. If i wait for the company to send me to a course, i might wait for a long time. Budget cuttings on formation...aircraft sells down bla bla bla...

If i wait for a co-worker to help, it's going to be very long, because they all have their own works to do. They are pleased to help me but, it always bits by bits. It ends me rolling my thumps... waiting... and I'm tired of waiting for others. (i am not used to it)

So, if somebody can point me to a good starter tutorial for CATIA V4, i would appreciate. I need V4 first, but i will have to learn V5 too. I have saved the e-book for V5 for later. I don't need to create, just load models and do analyses

I have to learn a bunch of new softwares: SAP, CATIA V4, V5, MacPAc, Cadd, and much more... Oh boy, sometimes i missed my drill and rivet gun! ;-)

So if anyone can help.

Merci!
--
Marcel.

hi , can anyone send me the catia tutorials to my e-mail ,,, << e-mail address deleted by berkeman >> 10x

hamdan_neo said:
hi , can anyone send me the catia tutorials to my e-mail ,,, << e-mail address deleted by berkeman >> 10x

Welcome to the PF. We do not like to have e-mail addresses listed in the open forums -- that attracts spam.

Just use the links to the tutorials listed earlier in this thread:

ZeetreX said:
These are the links to tutorials:

http://www.ccard.co.uk/files/ccard.pdf
http://www.ptcuserbooks.com/scstore/pdfsample/1-58503-227-1-2.pdf

Well, first link is dead and the second one is about V5.

MarcelSan said:
Well, first link is dead and the second one is about V5.

Well, that might be because this thread is over 3 years old... :rolleyes:

Is what you are asking for available for free download, or is it copyrighted, for-pay material?

Free or for-pay material if not too expensive. I just need to learn the analysis aspect. And create some graphics for visual aid. No need to create models.

I will have to learn v5 too, but my immediate needs are for the old V4.
In french would be marvelous, but english is ok.

parametric design

hi everyone
i need a practical example about parametric design

the first link is an extract from the User Guide. Very helpful.

The second link is dead.

But thanks a lot for the links. It was a lot of help

What is CATIA and why do I need an ebook for it?

CATIA is a computer-aided design (CAD) software used for creating 3D models and designs in various industries such as automotive, aerospace, and manufacturing. An ebook can provide comprehensive information and tutorials on how to use the software effectively.

Where can I find a CATIA ebook?

CATIA ebooks can be found online on various websites or through online marketplaces. Some may be available for purchase, while others may be available for free download.

What topics are typically covered in a CATIA ebook?

A CATIA ebook may cover topics such as the basics of the software, creating 2D and 3D models, using various tools and features, and advanced techniques for specific industries or applications.

Is a CATIA ebook suitable for beginners?

Yes, a CATIA ebook can be helpful for beginners as it provides step-by-step instructions and illustrations to help them understand the software and its features.

Are there different versions of CATIA ebooks available?

Yes, there may be different versions of CATIA ebooks available for different versions of the software. It is important to make sure that the ebook is compatible with the version of CATIA you are using.