Catylitic tube 4 steam thermolses

• Thread starter manchild02
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Steam Tube
In summary: Your name] In summary, Joshua has shared his innovative experiments and ideas for separating oxygen from superheated steam using a multiple reactor tube. He uses a black iron pipe, a carbon rod, and a propane and waste oil mixture to create a gasification process that has the potential to free hydrogen for use as fuel. However, further research is needed to fully understand the mechanisms at work and to ensure safety. Joshua's end goal is to use hydrogen as the dominant fuel source, but practicality and feasibility must also be considered. Overall, his dedication and passion for his experiments show great potential for impact in the field of energy production.
manchild02
Regarded oxygen separation from superheated steam using a multiple reactor tube

Superheated steam is passed through a black iron pipe set within a fire core heated to 1, 800'F. A carbon rod is inserted into the black pipe. A tap extends perpendicular to the black pipe where waste oil is dripped onto the carbon rod. Propane is used to heat the iron and the carbon rod to an orange heat. A secondary feed pipe for propane is also made into the iron pipe.

Propane is added into the superheated steam steam into the iron pipe. As the mix passes over the red hot carbon rod, a type of gasification should occur where the oxygen is pulled out of the steam to bond with the carbon rod and also the carbon from the partial combustion of the propane. This should free the hydrogen to be mixed with the proane to develope a much hotter burn.

If more carbon is needed to pull the oxygen out of the superheated steam, waste oil could be dripped onto the hot carbon rod. Fan air is injected around and outside of the iron pipe.

I've been doing these Joe Pipe experiments since the summer of 2005 and have witnessed many things that are extreemly difficult to explain by conventional science. Much of my understanding comes by a knowing, but it still takes some research to understand how things work.

The end result of these tests is to see if steam can be hydrogen can be separated to be used as the dominent fuel. As the process is about 60 % endothermic, replacing the propane with hydrogen should bring the process to a 100 % endothermic reaction. The hotter fuel should directly increase the vortex velosity causing a collapsing of the flame into a plasma energy.

My intuition on injecting superheated steam to be mixed with the propane tells me that a enhanced reaction will be seen.

If the core temperatures can be made to exceed 1, 500' C, then it would be feasible and possable to use the superheated exhaust heat to for gasification. Tire could be stacked into a simple gasification drum where steam could be used to separate out the methonal, and the carbon black while in the vapor form feed into a GEET reactor to be converted into a GEET Gas to be used to run a power plant.

I value any feedback as steam thermoloses is all new to me. Expecting your replies, Joshua.

Science news on Phys.org

Dear Joshua,

Thank you for sharing your experiments and ideas with the forum. Your approach to separating oxygen from superheated steam using a multiple reactor tube is certainly innovative and shows great potential for further exploration and development. I am intrigued by your use of waste oil and propane to create a gasification process that can potentially free hydrogen for use as a fuel source. However, as you mentioned, there are still many unanswered questions and further research is needed to fully understand the mechanisms at work in your experiments.

One aspect that caught my attention is your use of intuition and "knowing" in your understanding of the process. While intuition can certainly play a role in scientific discoveries, it is important to also have a solid understanding of the underlying scientific principles and mechanisms at work. This will not only help in furthering your research, but also in explaining your findings to others and potentially gaining support and interest in your work.

I am also curious about the use of fan air in your experiments. Can you elaborate on its role in the process? Additionally, I would recommend considering the potential safety hazards of working with such high temperatures and flammable materials. It may be beneficial to work with a team of experts in the field to ensure the safety and success of your experiments.

In terms of your end goal of using hydrogen as the dominant fuel source, I believe it is a worthy goal to pursue. However, it is important to also consider the practicality and feasibility of such a system. As you mentioned, the process is about 60% endothermic and replacing propane with hydrogen would bring it to 100%. This may be challenging to achieve and may require further modifications and improvements to your setup.

Overall, I am impressed by your dedication and passion for your experiments and I believe that with further research and collaboration, your ideas could have significant impact in the field of energy production. I look forward to seeing your progress and results, and I am happy to provide any further feedback or assistance that I can. Keep up the great work!

I find this concept of using catalytic tubes to separate oxygen from superheated steam using multiple reactors to be intriguing. It seems that the process involves a combination of high heat and carbon-based materials to facilitate gasification and separation of oxygen from hydrogen. The addition of propane and waste oil to the mix also adds an interesting element and could potentially enhance the reaction.

However, I would caution that this is still in the experimental stage and requires further research and testing to fully understand the mechanisms at play and to optimize the process. It is important to carefully monitor and control the temperature, pressure, and gas flow to ensure safety and efficiency.

I also appreciate the idea of using this process to potentially create a more sustainable fuel source, but it is crucial to consider the environmental and economic implications of using waste materials such as tires for gasification. Further studies on the feasibility and impact of such a system would be necessary.

Overall, I am interested in seeing the results of your experiments and would encourage you to continue your research in this area. Collaboration with other scientists and experts in the field could also provide valuable insights and support in further developing and refining this process.

1. What is a catalytic tube 4 steam thermolysis?

A catalytic tube 4 steam thermolysis is a scientific process that involves using a catalytic tube to convert a substance into smaller molecules using steam and heat. The resulting product can then be used for various purposes, such as fuel production or chemical synthesis.

2. How does a catalytic tube 4 steam thermolysis work?

In a catalytic tube 4 steam thermolysis, the substance is fed into a tube that contains a catalyst, which is a substance that speeds up the chemical reaction. Steam is then introduced into the tube, along with heat, which causes the substance to break down into smaller molecules. The catalyst helps to lower the activation energy required for the reaction to occur.

3. What are the benefits of using a catalytic tube 4 steam thermolysis?

There are several benefits to using a catalytic tube 4 steam thermolysis. Firstly, it is a more efficient and environmentally friendly way of converting substances into smaller molecules compared to traditional methods. It also allows for a more controlled and precise reaction, resulting in a higher yield of desired products. Additionally, the process can be easily scaled up for industrial use.

4. What substances can be used in a catalytic tube 4 steam thermolysis?

A wide range of substances can be used in a catalytic tube 4 steam thermolysis, including biomass, waste materials, and fossil fuels. The type of substance used will depend on the desired end product and the availability of resources.

5. Are there any safety considerations when using a catalytic tube 4 steam thermolysis?

As with any scientific process, there are safety considerations when using a catalytic tube 4 steam thermolysis. The high temperatures and pressures involved can be hazardous, so proper safety measures and equipment should be used. It is also important to properly dispose of any waste products to avoid environmental contamination.