Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Celebrating

1. Mar 11, 2005 #1

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

A delayed yahoo!!! I landed six more large jobs today. :tongue2:

About 80% of my business went to Mexico a year ago. I have been digging out ever since with things slowly improving but today the floodgates opened. Best of all there is NO travel involved except around the state.

I love budget cuts. :rofl:

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 11, 2005 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Woo hoo!!! Congrats Ivan! You'll still have time for PF though, right? :biggrin:

4. Mar 11, 2005 #3
    Congrats .

5. Mar 11, 2005 #4

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Thanks Moonbear and Kaos. Without the travel, which I could hardly stand any more anyway, I can probably stick around, but my activity will drop off at times. That being the case I will focus more on debunking the debunkers again. :biggrin: I have been way too lazy in this regard.

6. Mar 12, 2005 #5

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I thought I had already posted here???

CONGRATULATIONS IVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is wonderful news!!!! You've been missed here lately. And where is Tsu??

7. Mar 12, 2005 #6

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Must have been your alter-Evo. :biggrin:

8. Mar 12, 2005 #7

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That was Evo's evil twin posting earlier.

As for Tsu, it's springtime! We may not see her much for awhile. Gardening is her passion and this is definitely the year for it around here. Normally this time of year she would be sitting inside and watching it rain. She has also been on a reading kick lately.

As for me, Thanks. Since I don't exactly live in an industrial mecca here - seven miles from the nearest small town - it has been a long and tough climb back. The funny part is that budget cuts that eliminate engineering positions leave one big problem: The companies still have to pay someone to do the work. Me! :biggrin:

9. Mar 12, 2005 #8

Evo

Staff: Mentor

:bigggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?