Cell phone

  • Thread starter karthik3k
  • Start date
I bought a new cell.
I never let the power go below 80%.
Now the cell(power) has become weak.
It cant even withstand for 5mins with full power.
What was the mistake i made ?
Did i overcharge my cell ?
I dont understand the chemistry behind that!!
Can anybody explain ?
 
you proably have a NiMH battery. it's called memory effect
http://www.digibattery.co.uk/ni-mh_store1.html [Broken]
http://www.dvanhorn.org/NIMH/Index.php

don't do that again. always let the battery empty itself before recharging
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey thanx,
you have given me a lot of information

regards
Karthik3k :smile:
 

Related Threads for: Cell phone

  • Posted
2
Replies
34
Views
17K
  • Posted
Replies
3
Views
2K
  • Posted
Replies
22
Views
8K
  • Posted
Replies
5
Views
2K
  • Posted
Replies
1
Views
3K

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving
Top