Find Best Cell for an Egg, Movement: Help Quick

• Thread starter Nick-30
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Cells
In summary, the conversation is about a student seeking help with a science assignment due the next day, specifically identifying the best cell for different functions. The student is struggling to upload pictures and asks for the answer directly. They also mention attempting one question but needing help with the other two.
Nick-30

Homework Statement

Can someone please help A.S.A.P. I have a science assignment due tomorrow and it's 11:00 and I'm getting very frustrated. I'm about to go to bed and i'll forget about it in the morning.

Ok i have 3 pictures. i tried drawing them on paint but it won't work, any ideas on how to get them on here it says its to big so i make a new one and its still the same size. if u can anser it without the pic just with the explanation thatd be awesome.

and it's asking; which cell would be best suited for an egg?Give your reasons
;Which cell would be best suited for movement?Give your reasons
;Which cell would be best suited as a covering for an organ?Give your reasons
could u please try your best to help me and just give me the answer right away. Please and thank you so much.

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

For which cell would be best suited as a covering for an organ, i think its because it has a very great surface area ( bigger than the other two cells), but i can't seem to get the other two since I am really tired. is the answer right and what about the other two?

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Made an attempt for one question is it right, and what about the other 2?

1. What is the purpose of finding the best cell for an egg?

Finding the best cell for an egg is important because it ensures the best chances of a successful fertilization and healthy development of the embryo. The best cell will have the necessary nutrients and genetic material to support the growth of the embryo.

2. How is the best cell determined?

The best cell is determined by assessing various factors such as size, shape, and health of the cell. Additionally, the genetic material and nutrient content of the cell are also evaluated to determine its quality.

3. Why is movement important in the selection process?

Movement is important because it indicates the health and vitality of the cell. A cell that is able to move actively is likely to be healthier and have better chances of supporting the growth of the embryo.

4. What is the role of quick help in this process?

Quick help is used to speed up the selection process and ensure that the best cell is chosen in a timely manner. This can be especially important in cases where the eggs are of poor quality or there are time constraints for fertilization.

5. What are the potential benefits of finding the best cell for an egg?

Finding the best cell can lead to higher success rates in fertilization and healthier embryo development. This can increase the chances of a successful pregnancy and birth, and potentially reduce the risk of genetic disorders or developmental abnormalities.