1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Cells (Please Help Quick)

1. Nov 16, 2008 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    Can someone please help A.S.A.P. I have a science assignment due tomorrow and it's 11:00 and I'm getting very frustrated. I'm about to go to bed and i'll forget about it in the morning.

Ok i have 3 pictures. i tried drawing them on paint but it won't work, any ideas on how to get them on here it says its to big so i make a new one and its still the same size. if u can anser it without the pic just with the explanation thatd be awesome.

and it's asking; which cell would be best suited for an egg?Give your reasons
    ;Which cell would be best suited for movement?Give your reasons
    ;Which cell would be best suited as a covering for an organ?Give your reasons
    could u please try your best to help me and just give me the answer right away. Please and thank you so much.

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution

For which cell would be best suited as a covering for an organ, i think its because it has a very great surface area ( bigger than the other two cells), but i can't seem to get the other two since im really tired. is the answer right and what about the other two?
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 20, 2008 #2
    i kinda know im too late, but if any of them have tons of little "sticks", or something that looks like a tail (flagellum) those would be best for movement. the c=covering one would be the most rigid, and the egg would be the largest.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?