Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Change log in name

  1. Jun 23, 2007 #1
    Is there a way to change user names? When I signed up, I wrote "Wolf of the Steps" but it automatically cut off the "ps".
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 23, 2007 #2


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

    If you PM greg, the site admin, then I'm sure he'll do it for you.
  4. Jun 23, 2007 #3
    Actually... I did that 3 months ago. :biggrin:
  5. Jun 23, 2007 #4


    User Avatar

    Staff: Mentor

    I always wondered about your name. Greg should read it here and take care of it.
  6. Jun 23, 2007 #5
    Well if Greg does read it here, it would be awesome if I could just get those other 2 characters ("ps") tacked on to the end...

    But if there is an inherent character limit, "WolfOfTheSteps" will be fine.

  7. Jun 23, 2007 #6


    User Avatar
    Gold Member

    Of course, you could also just shorten it to 'Woof'; much easier to type. :biggrin:
  8. Jun 24, 2007 #7


    User Avatar
    Homework Helper

    Actually, "Woof" is far more cool than this one.
  9. Jun 24, 2007 #8
    Well Wolf of the Steps actually has meaning... so we'll just leave it at that. :)
  10. Jun 24, 2007 #9


    User Avatar
    Homework Helper

    ...and so has "woof". :tongue2:
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Similar Threads for Change name
Can I have my name changed?
Announcement Mentor Change Jan 2018
Announcement Mentor Changes Dec #2
Announcement Mentor Changes
How to change username?