Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Characters needed

1. May 10, 2008 #1

wolram

Gold Member

For my film, i have the central characters now i need bit part actors, the film will be some what like dusk till dawn ,so some will be killed off, well most will, before the end of the film, but unlike most horror films some will live on, life depends on you being able to out wit the lady with the twitching eye.

2. jcsd
  3. May 10, 2008 #2
    Can I play the guy in the monkey suit with the large trout?

4. May 10, 2008 #3

wolram

Gold Member

You can, but you will be killed off very quickly, one will need an iron will and quick wit to survive
    the attention of the main character, who is very beautiful, intelligent, and has no inhibitions.

5. May 10, 2008 #4
    I can be one of the characters that further aggravates the eye twitching woman--before his (my) doom.

6. May 10, 2008 #5

Danger

Gold Member

I'll play any part that you want, and I do special-effects and prosthetic makeup as a hobby. You will, however, have to cover my travel expenses.

7. May 10, 2008 #6
    I think we're going to be paid out of the 'profits'.

8. May 10, 2008 #7

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

That's the one with Ethan Hawke? where he meets this French girl on the train? and they spend the whole movie talking? and maybe they will meet again in one year?

or not

9. May 10, 2008 #8

wolram

Gold Member

Your death could or all most certainly will be slow and painful, the leading lady likes to play with her captives.

10. May 10, 2008 #9
    Where is the setting? out on the moors? or in the bogs? or....?

slow and painful-----in the Addams family way

(I getting excited about losing 'a part' already!)

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  11. May 10, 2008 #10

wolram

Gold Member

The film starts at a scientific research lab run by an eccentric young lady out in the wilds of America.

12. May 10, 2008 #11
    "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?"

Women---

-in this case though...... The young lady out in the wilds of America----and she's ready for them, along with her team of females----.

13. May 10, 2008 #12

wolram

Gold Member

Another young very beautiful lady goes to stay with her, this lady has an accident and sustains a bad head wound, because a hurricane has destroyed the only bridge to the property and the phone lines are down the scientist lady has to operate on her, all seems to go well, but there is unseen brain damage.

14. May 10, 2008 #13

Danger

Gold Member

So is this an autobiography?

15. May 10, 2008 #14

dst

¤£ðéAĆ®§

Have them all! I never liked them anyway.

16. May 10, 2008 #15

wolram

Gold Member

I think you can play the part of the lab assistant, he gets scalped and has the top of his skull expertly sawn off, and under goes brain surgery, every thing is put back as good as new (you can only see the stitches if you look closely), the only difference now is this guy has no free will.

17. May 10, 2008 #16
    Oh can I be the flash back person? Perhaps the Mum, who says odd things and warps her daughters mind?

18. May 10, 2008 #17

wolram

Gold Member

You can be the biology teacher who trained both leading characters how to dissect animals.
    several flash backs will show the dissections in detail, and how happy and committed the girls are in their lessons.

19. May 10, 2008 #18
    Ooh ooh, can you name the hurricane after me?
    Leading lady, I nominate Evo. Sawing people's heads and putting them back together looks right down her alley, and of course you said pretty too :!!)

20. May 10, 2008 #19

Danger

Gold Member

No prob; I can do that in my sleep. In fact, you've given me an idea for next Hallowe'en...

21. May 10, 2008 #20

wolram

Gold Member

Hurricane arunbg??? how about arun.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?