Casting Call: Outwit the Lady with the Twitching Eye

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, a group of characters are discussing a film that will be somewhat similar to Dusk Till Dawn. The film will involve a lot of characters being killed off, but unlike typical horror films, some will survive. The main character is an intelligent and beautiful woman with a twitching eye who must be outwitted in order to survive. The setting is a wild area in America, and there will be flashbacks and dissections involved. The characters also discuss which roles they would like to play, including a lab assistant who gets scalped and undergoes brain surgery. There is also mention of a hurricane and a character who sustains a bad head wound. The conversation also includes some humorous dialogue about brain surgery and the possibility of using
rewebster said:
OK--but, are you willing to torture me and several other volunteered bodies (since the script says so)?
Why, of course!

Hey Wolram, do you think Moonbear can be my crazed twin/alter ego since Moonbear cuts open sheep brains in real life? Maybe we can use some of her bain surgery videos to help cut costs.

Physics news on Phys.org
BryanP said:
Can I just be a victim then? :smile:

Just kidding.

I want to keep one victim in the lab, a sort of long term experiment Evo is doing, the top of the victims skull is replaced by a clear plastic cap that is easily removable, the experiment involves inserting probes into the brain to electrically stimulate certain areas.

I'm liking this more and more with every post. I've always wanted to be a wirehead.

Evo said:
Why, of course!

Hey Wolram, do you think Moonbear can be my crazed twin/alter ego since Moonbear cuts open sheep brains in real life? Maybe we can use some of her bain surgery videos to help cut costs.

Cool ideas, there will have to be a few sexy scenes to keep every one happy so you will have to dress sort of gothy vampish.

Subscribed.

Evo said:
Why, of course!

that was a rather quick response---almost like...like...ummm...hmmmm

------------------

you do know that this will be play acting and not real, right?

Last edited:
BryanP said:
Subscribed.

I didn't know that you were Jewish.
Oh, never mind... I read that wrong. :redface:

I don't suppose I can be in it?

The setting, a four bed roomed modern wood built house with attached laboratory at the back,
the house has decking out front and a balcony, 20 or so yards from the house is a large barn,
the nearest town is 30 miles away and the house is along a long drive way leading to a minor road, the surrounding land is flat for about a 1/4 mile then there is wooded land.

mcknia07 said:
I don't suppose I can be in it?

Victims can just walk in, survivors have to make them selfs a role.

I'll be the lab assistant chick, that drops all the equiptment and serums, which then leads to a major chemical outburst that changes the chemical composition of every human there.

mcknia07 said:
I'll be the lab assistant chick, that drops all the equiptment and serums, which then leads to a major chemical outburst that changes the chemical composition of every human there.

Hey, hold hard there matey, i am THE director you know, you can be the mad biker chick who visits the lab because she is into gory stuff.

Is role of a bike of the biker chick taken?

Borek said:
Is role of a bike of the biker chick taken?

Keel hauling for you my lad, or you can have a full frontal lobotomy, Evo is good at thoughs.

Last edited:
Are you sure the script is ready and doesn't need a revision? There was no water deep enough for keel hauling in your original description of the place.

Borek said:
Are you sure the script is ready and doesn't need a revision? There was no water deep enough for keel hauling in your original description of the place.

You scurvy landlubber you made me spit my drink out, there is a deep water bay just beyond the trees, and by the way i am inventing this plot on the run so any thing is possible.

wolram said:
Hey, hold hard there matey, i am THE director you know, you can be the mad biker chick who visits the lab because she is into gory stuff.

Yeah, I'm cool with that :biggrin: That will fit me well.

mcknia07 said:
Yeah, I'm cool with that :biggrin: That will fit me well.

Rowlocks, and some how i missed you, any ways welcome to the script.