Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Charged particle berrier

1. Jul 26, 2012 #1
    Idea... charged particle berrier use of ionized particles moving at such high voilositys to and from 2 points such as copper and aluminum detract and attract so any objects that move between the 2 points gets intersected by the charged particles and destroyed or displaced.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 26, 2012 #2

Bobbywhy

Gold Member

How do high velocity ions destroy or displace objects? Could a hydrogen ion (a proton), for example, destroy or displace objects?

I suggest you work on improving your English spelling. We need to spell words correctly to communicate ideas clearly.

4. Jul 26, 2012 #3

Danger

Gold Member

I actually propose that his/her knowledge of science is what requires augmentation, and that's what we're here for. I had no trouble understanding what s/he means, but the concept is flawed.

5. Jul 26, 2012 #4

Bobbywhy

Gold Member

Yes, I agree the concept in Silentkitty2's post is flawed. I asked the two questions just to try to illustrate those flaws.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook