1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Charged particle berrier

1. Jul 26, 2012 #1
    Idea... charged particle berrier use of ionized particles moving at such high voilositys to and from 2 points such as copper and aluminum detract and attract so any objects that move between the 2 points gets intersected by the charged particles and destroyed or displaced.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 26, 2012 #2

Bobbywhy

Gold Member

How do high velocity ions destroy or displace objects? Could a hydrogen ion (a proton), for example, destroy or displace objects?

I suggest you work on improving your English spelling. We need to spell words correctly to communicate ideas clearly.

4. Jul 26, 2012 #3

Danger

Gold Member

I actually propose that his/her knowledge of science is what requires augmentation, and that's what we're here for. I had no trouble understanding what s/he means, but the concept is flawed.

5. Jul 26, 2012 #4

Bobbywhy

Gold Member

Yes, I agree the concept in Silentkitty2's post is flawed. I asked the two questions just to try to illustrate those flaws.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook