1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Charges , electric potential

1. Jul 16, 2011 #1
    Hi , am a computer science student , am newbie at physics , and am train to learn but no help , though i took a course in [physics 1] before 3 yrs and i cant remember anything, and now i am taking physics 2 , i took so far , electric fields , Gauss law ,Electric potential , capacitance . book >> [Physics for Scientists and Engineers, 6th Edn. (R.A.Serway) ]

Does it requires me to go back to physics 1 to understand those ?
    please help :cry:

and if anyone can help me or solve these questions(i have no clue about them) i would be appreciated .

Phy1.png

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 17, 2011 #2
    You could get by without out knowing mechanics fairly well. If your learning Electricity and magnetism you could get by with out knowing mechanics.

4. Jul 17, 2011 #3
    Thank you cragar for taking the time to reply , that encourages me to go and study , and about the questions , i got them solved from a friend , again thank you .

And thanks to whom working on this forum , keep it up guys ! .

<3

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook