Is There a Chat Today? - Finding Alternatives for Online Conversations

• Thread starter G01
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around the availability of a chat today. It was mentioned that there was no open chat and that the poster would check back later. It was also mentioned that there was an alternate chat, but not everyone was aware of it. Finally, there was a discussion about the nature of the alternate chat and its location.
G01
Homework Helper
Gold Member
For the first time in a long time, I am able to make the chat today. Yet, there is not one open! :cry:

Is there any chat today?

I guess I'll go outside for now. I'll check back later.

Physics news on Phys.org
Looks like no chat today. It was left on extra long last week, so it may not be put up this week to make up for it.

Is anyone going to the, "alternate" chat? It seems as if I'm there alone. :frown:

I'm there now, ~~

There's an alternate chat? Why was I not informed?!

negitron said:
There's an alternate chat? Why was I not informed?!

They only invite positive people to alternate chat. :rolleyes:

But in an antimatter universe, negative IS positive! :wink:

For future reference, "alternate chat" is here:
http://www.bautforum.com/chat.html

(Unless it's been moved somewhere else ... it's been a while since I used the alternate chat site.)

1. What is the purpose of "Chat today, June 28th?"

"Chat today, June 28th" is a platform for scientists and researchers to discuss and exchange ideas, findings, and updates in their respective fields. It aims to foster collaboration and promote scientific progress.

2. Who can participate in "Chat today, June 28th?"

Anyone with a background or interest in science can participate in "Chat today, June 28th." This includes scientists, researchers, students, and science enthusiasts.

3. How do I join "Chat today, June 28th?"

To join "Chat today, June 28th," simply click on the designated link or invitation and follow the instructions to register and join the conversation. It is recommended to join the chat using a computer or laptop for a better experience.

4. What topics are usually discussed on "Chat today, June 28th?"

The topics discussed on "Chat today, June 28th" vary depending on the participants and their fields of expertise. However, some common topics include recent scientific discoveries, advancements, challenges, and future directions in various scientific disciplines.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in "Chat today, June 28th?"

Yes, to ensure a respectful and productive discussion, "Chat today, June 28th" has some rules and guidelines in place. These include refraining from personal attacks, maintaining a professional tone, and respecting the opinions and ideas of others. Breaking these rules may result in removal from the chat.