Discover the Wonder of the Spinbrush Massager!

• Thread starter Danger
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker has discovered a new device, using a Spinbrush toothbrush motor, that gives great massages and can potentially function as a low-power engraver with a tungsten carbide tip. They suggest using a pencil eraser for bony areas and mention the humorous idea of a "tough woman."
Danger
Gold Member
Alright, ladies... I've discovered a wonderful new device...

ahem...

W does a lot of lifting at work, and needs back/neck/shoulder rubs almost every night. Back when I had a 390 lb. grip, I could give massages for hours; the arthritis has cut it down to a couple of minutes.
Considering how many Spinbrush toothbrushes I've disassembled to get the motors, I can't believe that I never discovered this until this morning. When you just remove the head with the bristles on it, you're left with a very rapidly moving piston exposed. It gives awesome massages, but you might want to attach something like a pencil eraser when using it on bony areas like elbows.
I suspect that brazing a tungsten carbide tip to it instead of an eraser might also allow it to function as a low-power engraver.
For someone with sore muscles, it might be worth shelling out the $7.00 or whatever to give it a try.

Physics news on Phys.org
Ahahah:redface: I mean, yea cool..sore tense muscles:!)

Hmmm...
If a pencil eraser does it for you, you must have guys lined up around the block. Uhh, I misplaced my address book. Please be so kind as to PM me the information that got, er... lost. :uhh:

Its the tungsten carbide tip that really makes me swoon, a girls best friend is her "engraver".

Reminds me of the old joke about the definition of a 'tough woman'...
she hand-rolls her own tampons and kick-starts her vibrator.

you've must have done well in creative writing class :biggrin:

What is the Spinbrush Massager?

The Spinbrush Massager is a dental care device that uses gentle vibrations to clean and massage your teeth and gums.

How does the Spinbrush Massager work?

The Spinbrush Massager uses a spinning brush head with bristles that vibrate at high speeds to effectively remove plaque and massage your gums.

Is the Spinbrush Massager safe to use?

Yes, the Spinbrush Massager is safe to use as long as you follow the instructions provided. It is gentle on your teeth and gums and can be used daily for optimal oral care.

What are the benefits of using the Spinbrush Massager?

The Spinbrush Massager not only cleans your teeth, but also provides a gentle massage for your gums. This can help improve circulation and reduce the risk of gum disease. Additionally, the vibrations can help remove stubborn plaque and leave your teeth feeling clean and fresh.

How do I take care of my Spinbrush Massager?

To maintain your Spinbrush Massager, rinse the brush head with water after each use and replace it every 3 months. Also, be sure to clean the handle of the device with a damp cloth and avoid getting it wet. Store the Spinbrush Massager in a dry place to prevent bacteria growth.