1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Check a paper?

1. Nov 30, 2015 #1

BiGyElLoWhAt

Gold Member

I was wondering if anyone wanted to check a paper for me, it's only about 2 pages long worth of actual paper, plus a couple pages of figures. I have to turn it in today (in about an hour), and was wondering how well people think I met the criteria listed below before turning it in. I know I'm missing the data, so don't worry about #3.
    Thanks in advance.
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    Here's the criteria:
    1) Describe your apparatus and how it works.

2) Describe how the sensor works.

3) Show your data, provide some analysis - There is temperature dependence in a single location on time, and then there is the propagation across the whole bar, etc.

4) What is the physics of the situation.

5) be careful on your writing. You should not be turning in a first draft.

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution
    See attached.

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 1, 2015 #2
    In the future, you're going to need to give us more time for the feedback you want.

4. Dec 1, 2015 #3

BiGyElLoWhAt

Gold Member

Yea, I know, I was trying to get someone in real life to check it, but no one could/would, so it was a last minute decision to toss it up.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted