Is Nokia Really Promoting This Bizarre Video?

• Thread starter marlon
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the belief of whether a viral video featuring a cat and a Nokia phone is real. Marlon initially thought it was real but later doubts its authenticity due to sarcasm and the involvement of a big company. The conversation also touches on the concept of the Doppler Effect and the credibility of the source.
marlon
WOW :

marlon

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Dammit! I thought it was real at first!

it is real

Wow!nice!

marlon said:
it is real

Do I sense sarcasm? There is no way :rofl:

_Mayday_ said:
Do I sense sarcasm? There is no way :rofl:

As far as I've seen Marlon is a very serious individual. Sarcasm aside, I'd take his word for it...its real.

Marlon, that seems to be a pretty good example of the Doppler Effect, with the cats screams varying in frequency to the observer!

It is highly unlikely that a big company such as Nokia would promote such videos. I may be wrong, though until there is evidence to suggest otherwise, I can't believe it.

What is "Check Out This Dude"?

"Check Out This Dude" is a phrase often used to draw attention to a person, usually in a humorous or ironic way.

Where did the phrase "Check Out This Dude" originate?

The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but it has been used in popular culture for many years, particularly in movies and TV shows.

Is the phrase "Check Out This Dude" considered offensive?

The use of this phrase can be subjective and may depend on the context and tone in which it is used. Some may find it offensive while others may see it as harmless slang.

Why is the phrase "Check Out This Dude" often used with a mocking tone?

The phrase is often used in a mocking or ironic way to highlight someone's behavior or appearance that is considered unusual or ridiculous.

Can the phrase "Check Out This Dude" be used in a positive way?

While it is often used with a negative connotation, the phrase can also be used in a positive way to simply draw attention to someone in a playful or light-hearted manner.