Explore Knight at AW-BC | www.aw-bc.com/knight

• Thread starter mh922253
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about someone recommending a site and asking for feedback on it. They believe the site deserves to be a sticky post and has valuable information. Another person expresses hesitation due to unknown sites potentially being harmful, but the first person assures them the link is safe.
mh922253
check this site out!

i don't think it can get better than this...check this site out and tell me what you think...i do believe it deserves to be a sticky post...
what do u think?/
www.aw-bc.com/knight[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
oh common someone reply......even if you don't like it...
it might not be very useful since you don't have the book...but still it has some valuble information...right??

I could use this. I'll bookmark this one. Thanks.

So what's the site about? Why should I click on it? I'm very reluctant to follow a link to a completely unknown site. It reminds me of those spam e-mails that ask me to go to some site that tries to infect my computer with spyware or a virus or something.

The link is safe.

1. What is Explore Knight at AW-BC?

Explore Knight at AW-BC is an interactive online learning platform for Knight's Physics for Scientists and Engineers textbook by Pearson Education. It provides students with access to a variety of resources such as practice quizzes, interactive simulations, and video tutorials to enhance their understanding of physics concepts.

2. How do I access Explore Knight at AW-BC?

You can access Explore Knight at AW-BC by visiting the website www.aw-bc.com/knight and creating an account. You will need a valid email address and an access code provided by your instructor or included in your textbook purchase.

3. Can I access Explore Knight at AW-BC on my mobile device?

Yes, Explore Knight at AW-BC is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. You can access it through a web browser on your mobile device or by downloading the Pearson eText app.

4. What resources are available on Explore Knight at AW-BC?

Explore Knight at AW-BC offers a variety of resources including interactive simulations, video tutorials, practice quizzes, and access to the Pearson eText. It also provides students with the option to create study groups and collaborate with their classmates.

5. Is there a cost to use Explore Knight at AW-BC?

Yes, there is a cost to access Explore Knight at AW-BC. The cost may vary depending on your textbook purchase or if your instructor has provided you with an access code. Please check with your instructor or visit the website for pricing information.