1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

CHEM 1412 question

1. Jun 7, 2008 #1
    It's been two years since I finished CHEM 1411, and I'm taking CHEM 1412 (General Inorganic Chemistry 2) this summer. What should I review specifically from 1411 to be adequately refreshed? Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 7, 2008 #2
    Just go re-read the chapters it covered. You do keep your old textbooks, right?

4. Jun 7, 2008 #3
    I'm at a different school. I only keep my math and science textbooks.

5. Jun 7, 2008 #4
    Chemistry is a science, and the book was good enough for the topic the first time around. Where does the problem lie, again?

6. Jun 7, 2008 #5
    Sorry. I forgot to say I don't have the 1411 book!

7. Jun 7, 2008 #6
    Bummer. Have you checked whether your new school's library has a copy of your old book or the one used at the new school? (If you haven't noticed, I haven't taken inorganic chem to know what a topic list should look like, just curious about some of the more obvious review options you hadn't mentioned trying.)

8. Jun 7, 2008 #7
    Well, I do have my old exam reviews. I looked at two of them a few days ago, but there definitely were some fuzzy areas. Some things came back to mind as I was skimming through them. Obviously, I should finish looking at the exam reviews. The point of this thread was to find things specifically that are used quite a bit in 1412. Man, it's been awhile. lol.

9. Jun 7, 2008 #8
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?