1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Chemistry - 3 quick questions

1. Oct 20, 2009 #1
    If i get these three righ Ill have more 0.5 in my final grade. I've already done this but I would like to see what you have to say.

1- In a solution of one molarity (M) of NaCL, how many mols of H20 exist comparing to the numer of moles of NaCl?

2- In a solution of one molarity (M) which is the difference between the concentration of sucrose (C12H22O1) and the concentration of H2O?

3- Which is the concentration of H20 in pure water?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 20, 2009 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF. That's not how it works here. The Homework Help Template that you deleted has room for you to list the Relevant Equations and to show your attempt at a solution. We do not do your homework/coursework here, especially to help you cheat.

Show us your work and answers, and then we can give you some tutorial hints if we see anything wrong.

4. Oct 20, 2009 #3
    Results:

1- 1 mole of H20 and NaCL. M = 1 V = 1 -» n= 1

2 - 0 In the equation, seeing the stequiometry, they have the same n, and since the volume is the same, the concentrations will be equal, so the difference will be 0

3 - 55.5 g/dm3

This one i know its right

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook