Chemistry Calculator | Solve Redox Reactions & Matrix Determinants

In summary, the conversation discusses the need for a program or calculator that can solve redox reactions and other complex equations, particularly for chemistry. The speaker suggests using TrueBasic Silver or visiting easycalculation.com for assistance, while another person recommends checking out chembuddy.com or using the TI-89 calculator for chemical engineering problems. The conversation ends with the acknowledgement that there are many programs available for chemical engineering tasks.
Ylle
Hi...

I was just wondering if there was a program/calculator of some sort, that can solve fx. redox reactions and so on. You know, the things you know how to solve, but it takes like forever - just like finding the determinant of a 8x8 matrix.
Just something that would ease the pain a bit.

I don't care if it costs money or so... Just have to be easy and good :)

Regards
- Ylle

Computer science news on Phys.org
Ylle-
Here in the thumbnail is the entire program for creation of an 8 x 8 matrix, and the calculation of the determinant using TrueBasic Silver (the original Basic), still available at www.truebasic.com. I am using TB Silver.
I hope this helps.
Bob S

Attachments

• Matrix1.jpg
    Matrix1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 404
You must visit easycalculation(dot)com. I hope your problem will be solved.

Ylle said:
that can solve fx. redox reactions

Not sure what you mean, but at least I understand that you don't want something for matrices, but for chemistry...

Check my site - www.chembuddy.com

ive never heard such kind of program/calculator.
but there're a great deal of programs for chemical engineering.

check hysys software

the ti-89 can do most things for chemistry.

1. How does the redox reaction calculator work?

The redox reaction calculator uses the principles of oxidation-reduction reactions to balance chemical equations. It assigns oxidation numbers to each element in the equation and then uses a series of steps to balance the equation, taking into account the conservation of mass and charge.

2. Can the redox reaction calculator be used for any type of chemical equation?

Yes, the redox reaction calculator can be used for any type of chemical equation as long as it follows the basic rules of oxidation-reduction reactions. This includes equations with single or polyatomic ions, molecules, and even organic compounds.

3. How accurate is the matrix determinant calculator?

The matrix determinant calculator uses mathematical algorithms to calculate determinants, which ensures a high level of accuracy. However, it is always important to double-check your calculations to ensure accuracy.

4. Can the matrix determinant calculator solve determinants of any size?

Yes, the matrix determinant calculator can solve determinants of any size, as long as it is a square matrix (equal number of rows and columns). It can handle both small and large matrices with ease.

5. Is it possible to save and export the results from the chemistry calculator?

Unfortunately, the chemistry calculator does not have a feature to save or export results. However, you can always take a screenshot or copy and paste the results into a separate document for future reference.