1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Chemistry Forums

1. May 3, 2004 #1
    First off, i would like to say that i love PF, been reading the post here sense the "first edition" of PF (was the last edtion the first edtion?) well any ways although i love PF i want to be a chemist when i get out of college. Does any one know of any GOOD chemistry forums. I have searched on the net, but to no avail, all the chemistry forums i have found have been dry and gearered toward homework help ( no one seems to enjoy talking about chemistry).

If some one could please give me a link to a chemistry forums that is like PF i would greatly appreate it. Thank you

Love is chemity,
    Sex is Physics

2. jcsd
  3. May 4, 2004 #2
    Ah...I know how you feel. PF just doesn't have the chemistry nature that you're searching for. It doesn't fuel you with the desire and passion to menstrate without warning...

And I present to you, on a golden platter:

http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/

All you'll ever need.

4. May 5, 2004 #3

ShawnD

Science Advisor

Great find, thunder. :biggrin:

5. May 5, 2004 #4

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You know what you should do.. get all those ppl over here! :)

6. May 5, 2004 #5

ShawnD

Science Advisor

Nah, it's cheaper to keep them where they are. If they have their own site, Greg doesn't have to pay for them :wink:

7. May 5, 2004 #6

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hey, but that is why they can become PF contributors :)

8. May 5, 2004 #7

ShawnD

Science Advisor

So you want them to join you and give you money..... are you a Jehovah's Witness by any chance? :biggrin:

9. May 6, 2004 #8
    Thank you

Thank for the nice chem forum, PF is nice but it needs more chemisty. Thank you again

10. May 7, 2004 #9
    No problem!

Actually, a few members from there are here. I don't think they're big posters though. They're chemistry folk. Not much going on here on the chemistry boards, nothing of their immediate interest anyway. This is still a great site though!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?