Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Chemistry Forums

1. May 3, 2004 #1
    First off, i would like to say that i love PF, been reading the post here sense the "first edition" of PF (was the last edtion the first edtion?) well any ways although i love PF i want to be a chemist when i get out of college. Does any one know of any GOOD chemistry forums. I have searched on the net, but to no avail, all the chemistry forums i have found have been dry and gearered toward homework help ( no one seems to enjoy talking about chemistry).

If some one could please give me a link to a chemistry forums that is like PF i would greatly appreate it. Thank you

Love is chemity,
    Sex is Physics

2. jcsd
  3. May 4, 2004 #2
    Ah...I know how you feel. PF just doesn't have the chemistry nature that you're searching for. It doesn't fuel you with the desire and passion to menstrate without warning...

And I present to you, on a golden platter:

http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/

All you'll ever need.

4. May 5, 2004 #3

ShawnD

Science Advisor

Great find, thunder. :biggrin:

5. May 5, 2004 #4

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You know what you should do.. get all those ppl over here! :)

6. May 5, 2004 #5

ShawnD

Science Advisor

Nah, it's cheaper to keep them where they are. If they have their own site, Greg doesn't have to pay for them :wink:

7. May 5, 2004 #6

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hey, but that is why they can become PF contributors :)

8. May 5, 2004 #7

ShawnD

Science Advisor

So you want them to join you and give you money..... are you a Jehovah's Witness by any chance? :biggrin:

9. May 6, 2004 #8
    Thank you

Thank for the nice chem forum, PF is nice but it needs more chemisty. Thank you again

10. May 7, 2004 #9
    No problem!

Actually, a few members from there are here. I don't think they're big posters though. They're chemistry folk. Not much going on here on the chemistry boards, nothing of their immediate interest anyway. This is still a great site though!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?