Chemistry Forums

• Thread starter bjon-07
  • Start date
bjon-07
First off, i would like to say that i love PF, been reading the post here sense the "first edition" of PF (was the last edtion the first edtion?) well any ways although i love PF i want to be a chemist when i get out of college. Does any one know of any GOOD chemistry forums. I have searched on the net, but to no avail, all the chemistry forums i have found have been dry and gearered toward homework help ( no one seems to enjoy talking about chemistry).

If some one could please give me a link to a chemistry forums that is like PF i would greatly appreate it. Thank you

Love is chemity,
Sex is Physics

Answers and Replies

thunderfvck
Ah...I know how you feel. PF just doesn't have the chemistry nature that you're searching for. It doesn't fuel you with the desire and passion to menstrate without warning...

And I present to you, on a golden platter:

http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/

All you'll ever need.

ShawnD
Science Advisor
Great find, thunder. :biggrin:

Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
You know what you should do.. get all those ppl over here! :)

ShawnD
Science Advisor
Nah, it's cheaper to keep them where they are. If they have their own site, Greg doesn't have to pay for them :wink:

Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Hey, but that is why they can become PF contributors :)

ShawnD
Science Advisor
So you want them to join you and give you money..... are you a Jehovah's Witness by any chance? :biggrin:

bjon-07
Thank you

Thank for the nice chem forum, PF is nice but it needs more chemisty. Thank you again

thunderfvck
No problem!

Actually, a few members from there are here. I don't think they're big posters though. They're chemistry folk. Not much going on here on the chemistry boards, nothing of their immediate interest anyway. This is still a great site though!

Suggested for: Chemistry Forums

• Last Post
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies