Chemistry is so hard to understand when you're bored and tired

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of chemistry and the speaker's frustration and anxiety towards it. They express their dislike for the subject and even mention creating a new word, "chemistrish", to describe it. The conversation ends with the speaker deciding to delete the thread and simply venting their feelings.
Dynamis
If I ever happen to come across anything related to equilibrium, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown...I'm ready to explode.

Chemistry news on Phys.org
Okayyyyyyy, I just skimmed down this part of the forum (chemistry) for the first time in my life, and I feel like crying. Why does chemistry have to be...soo...chemistrish? Yep, that's my new word from now on..

Dynamis, do you have a specific scientific question to ask in the area of chemistry ? If not, I'll move this to General Discussion. People have griped about chemistry there in the past.

Nah that's okay, just delete this thread. I was just venting.

What makes chemistry difficult to understand when you're bored and tired?

Chemistry requires a lot of focus and concentration to understand its complex concepts and formulas. Being bored and tired can make it more difficult to concentrate, making it challenging to follow along with the material.

How can I stay engaged and interested in chemistry when I'm feeling bored and tired?

One way to stay engaged is to take frequent breaks and switch up your study methods. Also, try to find real-life applications of the topics you are learning, which can make the subject more interesting and relevant.

Why does chemistry seem more difficult to understand when I'm tired?

When we are tired, our brain functions at a lower capacity, making it harder to process and retain new information. This can make it more challenging to understand and remember complex chemistry concepts.

What can I do to improve my understanding of chemistry when I'm bored and tired?

Make sure to get enough rest and take breaks when needed to avoid burnout. Also, try studying with a group or seeking help from a tutor or teacher to gain a better understanding of the material.

Is it normal to struggle with understanding chemistry when I'm bored and tired?

Yes, it is entirely normal to struggle with understanding chemistry when you are feeling bored and tired. It is essential to take care of your mental and physical well-being to improve your ability to understand and learn challenging subjects like chemistry.