Chemistry Napster: Updated Every Other Day

• Thread starter Entropia
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Chemistry
In summary, the conversation revolves around the lack of activity in a chemistry-related thread compared to a physics-related one. The person is asking for others to share interesting chemistry links. Some suggested links include a website that provides information on elements, a site for ChemFinder, an introduction to NMR, and an intro to EPR.
Biology news on Phys.org
oh come on people! what is up with the dozens and dozens of posts on he physics napster thread and like, just me on this chemistry napster one?

i know i am not the only one here that is into chemistry...

does anybody have any cool chemistry links they would like to share?

www.webelements.com Of use to anyone, really.

http://www.camsoft.com/ [Broken] Most notably home of ChemFinder.

http://www.cis.rit.edu/htbooks/nmr/ Intro to NMR by Joe Hornak...

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/emr/ [Broken] Intro to EPR (EMR, ESR)...

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is "Chemistry Napster: Updated Every Other Day?"

"Chemistry Napster: Updated Every Other Day" is a digital platform that provides updated information and resources related to chemistry. It covers a wide range of topics, from basic chemistry concepts to advanced research and developments in the field.

2. Who can benefit from using "Chemistry Napster: Updated Every Other Day?"

Anyone with an interest in chemistry can benefit from using "Chemistry Napster: Updated Every Other Day." This includes students, teachers, researchers, and professionals in the field of chemistry. The platform provides valuable resources and information that can enhance one's understanding and knowledge of chemistry.

3. What type of information can I find on "Chemistry Napster: Updated Every Other Day?"

"Chemistry Napster: Updated Every Other Day" offers a variety of information on different chemistry topics such as periodic table elements, chemical reactions, laboratory techniques, and more. The platform regularly updates its content to include the latest research and developments in the field of chemistry.

4. Is "Chemistry Napster: Updated Every Other Day" a reliable source of information?

Yes, "Chemistry Napster: Updated Every Other Day" is a reliable source of information. The platform is managed by a team of experienced and qualified chemists who ensure that all the information provided is accurate and up-to-date. Additionally, the platform cites credible sources for its information, making it a trustworthy resource for all things chemistry.

5. Can I contribute to "Chemistry Napster: Updated Every Other Day"?

Yes, "Chemistry Napster: Updated Every Other Day" welcomes contributions from its users. If you have relevant content or resources related to chemistry that you would like to share, you can submit them to the platform for review. The team at "Chemistry Napster: Updated Every Other Day" will review your submission and if deemed appropriate, it will be added to the platform for others to benefit from.