Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Chemistry T-shirt Ideas?

1. Sep 25, 2005 #1
    I'm not sure how I always get roped into these things...but again I turn to you, my faithful science friends, for your creativity & imagination!

The Chemistry Society at my school is getting club t-shirts again this year. Being an all girls school, last year's shirt read: "What do you need to succeed at Chatham College?"---and the back read the chemical formula for estrogen. Pretty funny, but the male professors refused to wear it...

The best we got this year is a green shirt, with a four leaf clover reading "Chemistry is all about getting lucky"....but I think we can do better than that. I've been reading chemistry & science jokes all night, but I haven't been able to come up with anything. Any ideas??? :rolleyes:

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 26, 2005 #2
    Sorry I'm not exactly a chem buff. I was wondering though how the mocktail event went off, and what sort of drink was concocted.

4. Sep 26, 2005 #3

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Well, since I'm already going to 'ell... what about shirts with built-in breast implants -

Plastics Make It Possible

Wow, major déjà vu - did I already make this stupid joke?

5. Sep 26, 2005 #4
    Mocktails are still coming up!!! Thanks for asking! Since it's outside, we're going to go with the dry ice in the punch....it'll be good!

Hmmm breast implants? Not sure if it will go over well at this liberal school!!! Thanks for your imput though!!!

6. Sep 26, 2005 #5
    " Don't be part of the precipitate, be part of the solution."
    I can't remember where i saw this but i thought it was pretty clever.

7. Sep 26, 2005 #6
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?