What are some creative ideas for a chemistry-themed t-shirt?

In summary, the speaker is asking for ideas for a Chemistry Society t-shirt and shares some previous designs that were rejected. They also mention an upcoming mocktail event and suggest a joke involving breast implants. Other members offer suggestions and share clever chemistry-related jokes and images.
pattiecake
I'm not sure how I always get roped into these things...but again I turn to you, my faithful science friends, for your creativity & imagination!

The Chemistry Society at my school is getting club t-shirts again this year. Being an all girls school, last year's shirt read: "What do you need to succeed at Chatham College?"---and the back read the chemical formula for estrogen. Pretty funny, but the male professors refused to wear it...

The best we got this year is a green shirt, with a four leaf clover reading "Chemistry is all about getting lucky"...but I think we can do better than that. I've been reading chemistry & science jokes all night, but I haven't been able to come up with anything. Any ideas? :rolleyes:

Chemistry news on Phys.org
Sorry I'm not exactly a chem buff. I was wondering though how the mocktail event went off, and what sort of drink was concocted.

Well, since I'm already going to 'ell... what about shirts with built-in breast implants -

Plastics Make It Possible

Wow, major déjà vu - did I already make this stupid joke?

Mocktails are still coming up! Thanks for asking! Since it's outside, we're going to go with the dry ice in the punch...it'll be good!

Hmmm breast implants? Not sure if it will go over well at this liberal school! Thanks for your imput though!

" Don't be part of the precipitate, be part of the solution."
I can't remember where i saw this but i thought it was pretty clever.

http://www.localgeographic.com/pictures/C-15.gif

I thought this was cute

What are some creative ideas for chemistry-themed t-shirts?

1. Elements of Humor: Incorporate puns or jokes related to elements or chemical reactions, such as "I'm a periodic table, because I'm always in my element!" or "I have a crush on you, you must be made of copper and tellurium!"

2. Molecular Designs: Use artistic representations of molecules or structures of popular chemicals, such as caffeine or serotonin, to create visually appealing designs.

3. Lab Safety: Emphasize the importance of safety in the laboratory by printing phrases like "Safety first, science second" or "Chemists have all the solutions!"

4. Periodic Table Parodies: Put a twist on the classic periodic table by incorporating pop culture references or inside jokes, like "Element of Surprise: Magnesium + Iron = FeMg" or "Breaking Bad: Br + Ba = Bad".

5. Chemical Reactions: Use chemical equations or symbols to demonstrate reactions with humorous outcomes, such as "Na + Cl = Salt Bae" or "H2O + CO2 = Fizz the Season".