Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Chicken Curry

1. May 21, 2003 #1
    My chicken is marinating in curry paste/yogurt and I have the onions and tomato ready to add, but whats this the curry paste jar says I have to wait 24 hours for the marination process to complete I can't wait that long my stomach will eat itself from the inside out there must be a quicker way to do this!
    I thought that maybe microwave the stuff for a short time this would in effect heat the chicken pieces from the inside out? so when it cools it will suck in the marinating mixture has anybody got any ideas on this or am I about to give myself food poisioning ?
    Last edited: May 21, 2003
  2. jcsd
  3. May 21, 2003 #2
    I would go for the food poisening! sod waiting that long just for a chicken curry! or you could just grab a microwaveable dinner from the supermarket.
  4. May 21, 2003 #3

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Vacuum is the keyword here, but I guess you don't have a vacuum machine in the kitchen?
  5. May 21, 2003 #4
    Yup im all out of vacuum machines and pressure vessels. Anyway to late now the goo is solidifying and even looks quite promising all I have to do now is heat it up again with the onions and tomatos :)
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?