Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

China is reminding me more and more of Nazi Germany

1. Aug 17, 2005 #1
    If this is true then well guess the consequences.

I don't know about you but China is reminding me more and more of Nazi Germany with Russia playing the role of fascist Italy. And now the two are holding "PEACE" military exercises (note the contradiction) in which they are testing ICBM's?

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 17, 2005 #2
    I doubt it's true. Look at the guy's main page. He's a white supremacist.
  4. Aug 17, 2005 #3

Gold Member

China wants to start a war against US!? :bugeye: :bugeye: I don't think WW3 would start by China! It's more like a joke!
  5. Aug 17, 2005 #4
    I hadn't checked his main page. Though this sounds just like the rhetoric from Communist China.

Remember a few weeks ago one of them was threatening nukes against the US?
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2005
  6. Aug 17, 2005 #5
    Who else would start WW3 against the US except China?
  7. Aug 17, 2005 #6
    You don't honestly believe that do you sid? The guy is obviously pulling it out of his ass.
  8. Aug 17, 2005 #7

Gold Member

Why do you think ww3 starts against US? Perhaps US starts ww3 against another country or 2 other countries start a war against each other and US gets involved then.
  9. Aug 17, 2005 #8
    :confused: No. I don't. Refresh my memory.
  10. Aug 17, 2005 #9
    First of all, WW3 doesn't start when US goes to war. The US is not the world. Secondly, the US is the one pursuing the aggressive foreign policy right now, and so is logically more likely to be the ones starting the war. Thirdly, your question assumes China has more reason to attack the US than anyone else, which they don't.
  11. Aug 17, 2005 #10

Gold Member

Well that doesnt surprise me one bit

Lets see.. Population of North America + South America + Australia + Russia + Germany = 1055 million
    which is still less than that of India alone = 1080 million, and still even less than that of population of China = 1300 million

Man these Chinese love to reproduce :rolleyes:

Lets just hope Chinese women arent crazy for Hindu guys :surprised
  12. Aug 17, 2005 #11
  13. Aug 17, 2005 #12
    Why would sid_galt introduce something so hatemongering to discuss if not to cause an uproar and try to gain some much lost credibility from a number of other threads?

Unfortunately, this causes me to lose more respect for you sid. How long have you been on the internet? Do you believe everything you read? Or is that what your daddy taught you?

Anyone else who looks at the link that sid provided, please do more research before agreeing with a guy who clearly has no basis or support for his arguments.

Sid, I challenge you to bring more proof from a more reliable source please. I don't think the other media channels would ignore something this newsworthy.
    it sure does... it was definately skewed... I highly doubt China calls chinese people "yellow people"... LOL... :rofl: Only ignorant KKK types don't know that there is a difference...

Sid, you should've noticed this... but perhaps you aren't smart enough to know the difference yourself.

I never heard of such a thing... FYI, yellow people have their differences too and there would not likely ever be an agenda on behalf of "yellow people". I'm gonna wait till my wife gets home and see if that translation is even accurately translated into chinese.

Why don't you pull the news from the Ron Jeremy Media Network while your at it? Do you consider white supremacists credible sources for objective news?

Well done sid_galt :rofl: btw.. i'm not trying to make you look a fool, I'm just calling what I see.
  14. Aug 17, 2005 #13
    WW3 is more likely to come from Israel vs Palistine or India vs Pakistan. Only takes one nuke at the wrong time and they'll be firing nukes all over the place.
  15. Aug 17, 2005 #14
    Personally, I think U.S./Iran would be more likely than Israel/Palestine or India/Pakistan.
  16. Aug 17, 2005 #15
    Has anyone read Michael T. Klare's "Resource Wars: The New Landscape of Global Conflict"? Klare gives an excellent analysis of the likely causes of new conflicts in this book (amazon readers have given the book a 5-star rating and, from my reading, it is excellently researched). You can read an excerpt at the amazon website if you're interested - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0805055762/103-0147957-6716641?v=glance .
  17. Aug 17, 2005 #16
  18. Aug 17, 2005 #17
    The only country that has the power to have a war with the US is china, no other country has the resources to go to war with the US. And even that war would be quite a short and decisive one.
  19. Aug 17, 2005 #18
    Really. Seems like the U.S. has got its hands full with a few thousand geurillas.
  20. Aug 17, 2005 #19

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

21. Aug 17, 2005 #20
    Would be easy enough to drop a nuke on iraq though, just a shame about those oilfields being in the way.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?