Choosing a Project: Easy Yet Challenging Enough for 1.5 Months

• MHB
  • Thread starter shivajikobardan
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Project
In summary: It would also be helpful to choose a project that has a course tutorial available, as this would provide guidance and support for your skill level. Overall, the most important criteria for choosing a project is to find one that is both achievable and challenging enough to be a major project. In summary, it is recommended to choose a project that is easy, doable in 1.5 months, just hard enough to be a major project, and has a course tutorial available. It would also be helpful to choose a project that aligns with your skill level, such as a chatbot or web scraper, rather than a more complex project like traffic sign classification. With these criteria in mind, it would be beneficial to scan through the list of projects
shivajikobardan
My criteria for choosing this project-:

1) Should be easy.

2) Should be doable in 1.5 months.

3) Should not to be too easy and should be just hard enough to be a major project.

4) It is a group project but since this is nepal lol mainly 1 person is going to do it. max 2 persons will do this.

5) Our skill level is not much. The one who is doing the project knows how to code in django and is good with programming. I personally know the basics of python but I have never made any projects
6) We will do projects that have course tutorial. The reason is due to 5) our skill level is not that much so.https://www.docdroid.net/KH1DOdu/projects-pdf these are the list of projects that i have selected to do...there are over 500 projects here.

these are the types of project our friends are doing for example. if you want to see the complexity of the project that our friends are doing so that you could help us choose it.

what project should I choose out of those many many projects? I know it is a tough call...to see 500 projects and tell me one, but I would really be glad if you could do that for me by scanning through it a bit...I am currently thinking of traffic sign classification project.https://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2021/12/traffic-signs-recognition-using-cnn-and-keras-in-python/?fbclid=IwAR01-N29JZlomFrrPn4de2nHtZmkg5lC-nYIb91PctVOLHcX2rz7NO3ZEAg is this very tough for our skill level or doable in 1.5 months by learning skills in that time as well??thank you..

Technology news on Phys.org
Based on your skill level and the amount of time you have, I would recommend that you start with a simpler project such as a chatbot or web scraper. These projects are relatively easy and can be completed in a shorter period of time. The traffic sign classification project is more complex and may require a greater amount of time to complete.

1. What factors should I consider when choosing a project for 1.5 months?

When choosing a project for 1.5 months, it is important to consider your interests, skills, and available resources. You should also think about the level of difficulty you are comfortable with and the amount of time you have to dedicate to the project.

2. How do I ensure that the project is challenging enough?

The best way to ensure that your project is challenging enough is to choose a topic that you are not already familiar with. This will require you to learn new skills and overcome obstacles, making the project more challenging.

3. Is it better to choose a project that is easy or difficult?

The ideal project should be somewhere in between easy and difficult. It should be easy enough for you to complete within the given time frame, but also challenging enough to push you out of your comfort zone and allow for growth and learning.

4. How can I make sure that the project is achievable within 1.5 months?

To ensure that your project is achievable within 1.5 months, it is important to break it down into smaller, manageable tasks and create a timeline for completing each task. This will help you stay on track and make progress towards completing the project within the given time frame.

5. What if I can't find a project that is both easy and challenging enough for 1.5 months?

If you are having trouble finding a project that meets both criteria, consider adjusting the scope of your project or seeking advice from a mentor or colleague. It is important to choose a project that is realistic and achievable within the given time frame.