Is Jesus Depicted Accurately on the Religious Channel?

• Thread starter The Grimmus
  • Start date
In summary, the photographer was not impressed with the painting of Jesus and found it to be less detailed than other paintings. The religion channel has programming about religion.
The Grimmus
Ok i was watching the relgion channel the other day, because it is funny,and i saw the figure of christ crusified. I was looking at it twidling my thumbs when i wondered...whoa he is very very pale to be coming form a mideaster area. and less improtantly he had no boady hair only facial hair (which could be easily ridden off as a simple lack of detail). Now am i missing soemthing or are they missing soemthing?

Physics news on Phys.org
they are, jewish people aren't white :smile:. however one should realize it doesn't matter whether jesus was white, black, asian, or any other race, it's only his teachings that matter.

ahh i see, i do agree his teachings are very helpful at the time but i was trying to figure the authentisety of the bible

Originally posted by The Grimmus
ahh i see, i do agree his teachings are very helpful at the time but i was trying to figure the authentisety of the bible

The photographer was an atheist, he refused to participate and so ..you see..no pics..jesus being the cool dude he was said..."we'll leave it their imaginations, ok habibi's?" the 12, or was it 13? being a generous lot, agreed...

There's a religion channel? Never heard of it. What the heck do they have on that?

I just realized how stupid that question sounds. What do they have on the religion channel?

Duh. Religion maybe.

I meant what kinds of topics are on the programs? Does the channel have a web site.

Originally posted by The Grimmus

By evaluating a painting? OK, now I'm curious!

[?]

Originally posted by Laser Eyes
I just realized how stupid that question sounds. What do they have on the religion channel?

Duh. Religion maybe.

I meant what kinds of topics are on the programs? Does the channel have a web site.
I hope so it can be so funny sometimes like the angle force. Which is disney taken over by jesus...fantics

1. What is "Christ: Early day cracker"?

"Christ: Early day cracker" is a scientific term used to describe the process of cracking open ancient fossils or artifacts related to Christianity, specifically those from the early days of the religion.

2. How is "Christ: Early day cracker" used in scientific research?

Scientists use "Christ: Early day cracker" as a method to carefully open and study ancient relics and fossils related to Christianity. This allows them to gather information about the cultural and religious practices of early Christians and their impact on society.

3. What tools are used in "Christ: Early day cracker"?

Scientists use a variety of tools in "Christ: Early day cracker" including chisels, drills, and microscopes. These tools allow them to carefully and precisely open and examine the fossils or artifacts without damaging them.

4. What discoveries have been made through "Christ: Early day cracker"?

Through the use of "Christ: Early day cracker," scientists have made many important discoveries related to the early days of Christianity. These include insights into the beliefs, rituals, and daily practices of early Christians, as well as the historical and cultural context of their time.

5. How does "Christ: Early day cracker" contribute to our understanding of Christianity today?

By studying and analyzing ancient relics and fossils through "Christ: Early day cracker," scientists are able to gain a deeper understanding of the origins and development of Christianity. This can provide valuable insights into the religion's impact on society and how it has evolved over time.