Christmas gift

1. Lisa!

Lisa! 990
    Gold Member

So what are you going to give me for christmas? I know how much everyone around here enjoys my company and is looking for an opportunity to thank me.[​IMG]
    (I've told you that I'm abit skeptical. so I can't believe you unless you give me a valuable gift!o:) )
    I especially want to know what Santa Greg&Warren are going to do for christmas?:tongue2:

<runs and hides>

2. jcsd
  3. I will send you !!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

4. Lisa!

Lisa! 990
    Gold Member

Thanks a million! But I'm afraid it might cost you alot!:wink:

PS how stingy are PF'er.(other than TSA:smile:)
    In another forum, 1 of people is going to give me a gift which costs $5.(in fact it costs more than that)That's really cool esp. because I don't spend much time there. he said he wouldn't give a damn about christmas, but he's going to give my gift anyway!:cool:

*sniff*

5. where do you live BTW?

6. Lisa!

Lisa! 990
    Gold Member

See my location under my name! :biggrin:

7. no, it doesnt matter if you dont want a gift.
    NO, NEVER:smile:

8. I think the challenge is to send Lisa! a gift without having her disclose her whereabouts in the physical world.

Anyone should be hesitant to do that.

9. JamesU

JamesU 745
    Gold Member

how come when I want to start a thread about me Lisa! has already done it about herself?! :grumpy:

10. So you want us to send a gift to a location that doesn't matter? Okay then, I choose that location to be identically mine.

:cool:

11. Lisa!

Lisa! 990
    Gold Member

Ah guys, try to be a bit creative. You can send me an online gift. You can also post my gifts to yomamma's place.(when I can steal his ideas from his mind, for sure I'm able to steal everything from him!o:) :tongue2: )

You know it's not wise to give my address to you. You might bring me a chip gift and then want to stay with me for so long. It costs me alot and I don't want to take the risk!:devil:

Clever!:smile:

12. SpaceTiger

SpaceTiger 2,977
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Tell you what. If you're really nice, I'll send you [itex]Tr[\gamma^{\mu}\gamma^{\nu}\gamma^5][/itex] red roses and a number of violets equal to the amplitude of a tadpole diagram arising from the pseudoscalar Yukawa Lagrangian.

If you're mean, I'll demand that you send the same to me.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2005
  13. Lisa!

Lisa! 990
    Gold Member

Ok, tell me how many red roses and violets should I send you? :shy:

Isn't Heisenberg's principle some sort of trouble for me to find your location?o:)

14. How about nothing?

15. Lisa!

Lisa! 990
    Gold Member

Nothing!:tongue2:

16. What do you want?

17. ok, Lisa, I'm prepared to send you $150 via PayPal. What's your PayPal e-mail address?

18. Lisa!

Lisa! 990
    Gold Member

No thatnks! I don't need money.
    Right now I just want to know how many red roses and violets is SpaceTiger talking about? :shy:

19. SpaceTiger

SpaceTiger 2,977
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

None, but I could write a dirty limerick for you.

20. Lisa!

Lisa! 990
    Gold Member

Physicists and dirty things?:surprised I can't believe it!o:)

21. I am trying to get together the funds to make brownies and mail them some of my online friends. I'd be more than happy to send some to you but I don't think sending homemade baked goods out of the country through the mail is a very good idea. Even in country it's not very good but more do-able.
    I can send you a card. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?