1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Christmas gift

1. Dec 8, 2005 #1

Lisa!

Gold Member

So what are you going to give me for christmas? I know how much everyone around here enjoys my company and is looking for an opportunity to thank me.[​IMG]
    (I've told you that I'm abit skeptical. so I can't believe you unless you give me a valuable gift!o:) )
    I especially want to know what Santa Greg&Warren are going to do for christmas?:tongue2:

<runs and hides>

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 9, 2005 #2
    I will send you !!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

4. Dec 9, 2005 #3

Lisa!

Gold Member

Thanks a million! But I'm afraid it might cost you alot!:wink:

PS how stingy are PF'er.(other than TSA:smile:)
    In another forum, 1 of people is going to give me a gift which costs $5.(in fact it costs more than that)That's really cool esp. because I don't spend much time there. he said he wouldn't give a damn about christmas, but he's going to give my gift anyway!:cool:

*sniff*

5. Dec 9, 2005 #4

___

where do you live BTW?

6. Dec 9, 2005 #5

Lisa!

Gold Member

See my location under my name! :biggrin:

7. Dec 9, 2005 #6

___

no, it doesnt matter if you dont want a gift.
    NO, NEVER:smile:

8. Dec 9, 2005 #7
    I think the challenge is to send Lisa! a gift without having her disclose her whereabouts in the physical world.

Anyone should be hesitant to do that.

9. Dec 10, 2005 #8

JamesU

Gold Member

how come when I want to start a thread about me Lisa! has already done it about herself?! :grumpy:

10. Dec 10, 2005 #9
    So you want us to send a gift to a location that doesn't matter? Okay then, I choose that location to be identically mine.

:cool:

11. Dec 10, 2005 #10

Lisa!

Gold Member

Ah guys, try to be a bit creative. You can send me an online gift. You can also post my gifts to yomamma's place.(when I can steal his ideas from his mind, for sure I'm able to steal everything from him!o:) :tongue2: )

You know it's not wise to give my address to you. You might bring me a chip gift and then want to stay with me for so long. It costs me alot and I don't want to take the risk!:devil:

Clever!:smile:

12. Dec 10, 2005 #11

SpaceTiger

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Tell you what. If you're really nice, I'll send you [itex]Tr[\gamma^{\mu}\gamma^{\nu}\gamma^5][/itex] red roses and a number of violets equal to the amplitude of a tadpole diagram arising from the pseudoscalar Yukawa Lagrangian.

If you're mean, I'll demand that you send the same to me.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2005
  13. Dec 10, 2005 #12

Lisa!

Gold Member

Ok, tell me how many red roses and violets should I send you? :shy:

Isn't Heisenberg's principle some sort of trouble for me to find your location?o:)

14. Dec 10, 2005 #13
    How about nothing?

15. Dec 10, 2005 #14

Lisa!

Gold Member

Nothing!:tongue2:

16. Dec 10, 2005 #15
    What do you want?

17. Dec 10, 2005 #16
    ok, Lisa, I'm prepared to send you $150 via PayPal. What's your PayPal e-mail address?

18. Dec 11, 2005 #17

Lisa!

Gold Member

No thatnks! I don't need money.
    Right now I just want to know how many red roses and violets is SpaceTiger talking about? :shy:

19. Dec 11, 2005 #18

SpaceTiger

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

None, but I could write a dirty limerick for you.

20. Dec 11, 2005 #19

Lisa!

Gold Member

Physicists and dirty things?:surprised I can't believe it!o:)

21. Dec 11, 2005 #20
    I am trying to get together the funds to make brownies and mail them some of my online friends. I'd be more than happy to send some to you but I don't think sending homemade baked goods out of the country through the mail is a very good idea. Even in country it's not very good but more do-able.
    I can send you a card. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?