Find the Perfect Gift for Christmas - Philips HeartStart Home Defribrillator

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Christmas
In summary: Christmas present. What's wrong with finding her under the tree? I know someone who did that once, wrapped herself in just a ribbon and gave her boyfriend a pair of scissors for Christmas. Where did the ribbon go?
Evo said:
I tried on one of those skimpy Mrs Claus outfits, but it didn't look quite right with my support hose and orthopedic shoes. :frown:

I suspect that you don't quite get the idea here...hmmm... Lose the Claus outfit and you'll be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Moonbear said:
Don't worry, I'll be spending the rest of the night on the microscope. :biggrin:
ouch again.

Ivan Seeking said:
I suspect that you don't quite get the idea here...hmmm... Lose the Claus outfit and you'll be fine.
Just wear the support hose and orthopedic shoes? Ivan...you're my kind of man. :!) Of course you're married to Tsu, that lucky girl! :cry:

Tsu always did get all of the best stuff. :frown:

Evo, don't be like that. The only reason Tsu got the best stuff is because your parents always loved her more.

tribdog said:
Evo, don't be like that. The only reason Tsu got the best stuff is because your parents always loved her more.
It's true! :cry:

Evo said:
I tried on one of those skimpy Mrs Claus outfits, but it didn't look quite right with my support hose and orthopedic shoes. :frown:

she really means the 4" heels and the thigh highs...

Moonbear said:
:rofl: Yep, he's got that middle segment repeated about 4 times. He's up to a whole 6 inch photo now. :biggrin: :devil:

Dang! You know my secret now.

Since no one will be buying me a Christmas present this year :frown: I decided to buy myself one. I got a new web cam.

Here's my dog.

Attachments

• ricco6.jpg
    ricco6.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 369
I like the way you think. I'm off the the JEWELRY store! :rofl:

Evo said:
Since no one will be buying me a Christmas present this year :frown: I decided to buy myself one. I got a new web cam.

Here's my dog.

LOL! Much clearer image than with the old one. Cute doggy too!

Oh, I bought myself some presents too, again, same idea, I'll get some, but they won't be anything I want. I got myself a crockpot (haven't yet gotten myself organized enough to have ingredients together in the morning to use it...I have to trade recipes with some friends because mine didn't come with the cool recipes they seem to have, actually, all the recipes mine came with sound downright dreadful). I got myself some new sweaters while out Christmas shopping (bought the same ones in a different color for my sister...I was just going to buy them for her, but they looked like they were sized small, so I tried one on to check the sizing, and it was just too soft and snuggly to not get myself one!)

I think I'll leave the Legos for tribdog to buy me as a wedding present. :biggrin: :rofl:

Moonbear said:
I got myself a crockpot (haven't yet gotten myself organized enough to have ingredients together in the morning to use it...
when I first read that I did a doubletake. I thought you said "I got myself a

CRACKPOT

:rofl: :rofl:

Evo - cute doggie!

Math Is Hard said:
when I first read that I did a doubletake. I thought you said "I got myself a

CRACKPOT

:rofl: :rofl:

No,that's what I'm getting for Tom Mattson as his birthday/Christmas present. Only the coolest PFers deserve their own personal crackpot! :biggrin:

Just wrap me up and give me to Tom. That'll be close enough!

Evo said:
I got a new web cam.

You got, like, four now, right?

Chrono said:
You got, like, four now, right?
Just three. This 1.3 megapixel webcam is the same quality as my old cheapo connectix from 8 years ago.

Oooh look! I just took a picture of myself typing this post! (I need to get a life)

Attachments

• Picture 4a.jpg
    Picture 4a.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 386
Evo said:
Just three. This 1.3 megapixel webcam is the same quality as my old cheapo connectix from 8 years ago.

Oooh look! I just took a picture of myself typing this post! (I need to get a life)

I see you got all dressed up for us in that one! :rofl: That's okay, it's a Sunday, you're supposed to be sitting around in sweats! We got snow today, just enough to make roads slippery (I don't have a problem with it, but I stay clear of the idiots until their cars are in the body shops for winter), so I stayed in all day and I'm just wearing sweats too..comfy!

Moonbear said:
and then there's...no no no, he won't do...

Why do I have a feeling that was about me?

If not, then you weren't thinking of me. It's ok. I get that a lot. :rolleyes:

I'd like to point out that I am not a crackpot.

tribdog said:

Nobody said you were. LOL! You don't think I'm giving you away to Tom for his birthday, do you?

tribdog said:

That clears up a lot. And brings up a lot more questions. :wink:

Moonbear said:
Yep, got the handcuffs...oh, wait, I need to uncuff tribdog first. *fumbles for key, unlocks handcuffs* Geez, nothing wakes that puppy up! I think I tired him out. :blushing: Okay, got the furry pink handcuffs! Just point him out MIH, your sisters are on the job! :approve:
Do I have the best sisters in the world, or what? :approve:

Whoever you pick for me - just go easy on him. I want him alive for the ceremony! :rofl:

Chrono said:
Why do I have a feeling that was about me?

If not, then you weren't thinking of me. It's ok. I get that a lot. :rolleyes:

Aww, you were the one in the too young category. That'd be practically robbing the cradle! We need to find MIH someone who's at least old enough to drink the champagne toast at the wedding. :wink:

Math Is Hard said:
Whoever you pick for me - just go easy on him. I want him alive for the ceremony! :rofl:

You really emphasized that, didn't you? Good thing you told them, though.

Math Is Hard said:
Do I have the best sisters in the world, or what? :approve:

LOL! Amazing how the criteria get less stringent the older we get...alive...got it! :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
LOL! Amazing how the criteria get less stringent the older we get...alive...got it! :biggrin:
Good, 'cause I wasn't kidding around - no pulse... no deal! :rofl:

Moonbear said:
We need to find MIH someone who's at least old enough to drink the champagne toast at the wedding. :wink:

Hey, six more months and I can do that. :biggrin:

Forget it, Chrono. I know you'd do me in about 10 seconds after you learned to forge my signature on the pension checks!

Math Is Hard said:
Forget it, Chrono. I know you'd do me, in about 10 seconds...

Woah ! :biggrin:

Same thing. If he did me, it would probably do me in!
Take me out, baby... Anna-Nicole Smith style! :rofl: