Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Chroot

1. Jul 25, 2004 #1
    Why do you have to do that ?
    :devil:

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 25, 2004 #2

Nereid

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Could you please be more specific Deniel? You have started a new thread on a public forum, but you give the reader no clue as to what 'that' means? :confused:

4. Jul 25, 2004 #3

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I deleted one of his/her pointless threads, I guess. If you'd stop violating our terms of service, we could stop correcting those violations.

- Warren

5. Jul 25, 2004 #4

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You seem to have a very unusual sense of humor. I know you sure fooled me. You might try backing off for a while until you get the feel for this forum. This is not like a lot of internet forums. :wink:

6. Jul 26, 2004 #5

Gza

Since this post seems due for deletion soon anyway, might I be a little nosey here and ask what the offending thread was about?

7. Jul 26, 2004 #6

jimmy p

Gold Member

Yeah me too, I'm intrigued. Yes I know curiosity killed the cat but I'd like to see HOW the cat died.

8. Jul 26, 2004 #7

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I actually have no idea either, and I'm the object of the thread. :confused:

- Warren

9. Jul 26, 2004 #8

jimmy p

Gold Member

No, we mean the thread you deleted, or the one that Ivan is talking about. I have never read a post of Ivan's like that, it's quite... unnerving.

10. Jul 26, 2004 #9

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Deniel didn't refer to a thread or a post. I have no idea either.

11. Jul 26, 2004 #10

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Deniel gets bored sometimes and likes to post incoherent jibberish. One of those threads was probably deleted.

12. Jul 26, 2004 #11

plover

Homework Helper

Or indeed the post starting this thread may simply belong to said category of gibberish most incoherent...

13. Jul 26, 2004 #12

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Pardon my redundancy, plover. I think I need to get back over to the grammar thread toute de suite! :biggrin:

14. Jul 26, 2004 #13
    You guys should re-read the topic, its really quite funny. Everyone just trying to figure out what the heck deniel is talking a bout.

15. Jul 26, 2004 #14

plover

Homework Helper

Ah, but given the quantities of incoherent gibberish in the world, is it not good that we can use it as an occasion to amuse ourselves...?

Last edited: Jul 27, 2004
  16. Jul 27, 2004 #15

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

[Insert Arnold Schwarzenegar voice and accent] Yah I'm comin aftar you next little girly spraymaster man.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?