1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Circuit Design - Need some help

1. Oct 17, 2015 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    I want to design a circuit that is able to differentiate an sms signal and also a telephone signal. What I mean is the telephone signal is when someone calls you.

Example , when someone sms you , your circuit will detect the sms signal and LED 1 will light up (use to indicate the signal) or when someone is calling you , your circuit will detect the telephone signal , LED 2 will light up

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution
    Can anyone give me some hints on where I can go about?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 17, 2015 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

How would you proceed?

What have you learned about so far in electronics that would help here?

Our site rules prohibit us from helping until we see some effort to solve your problem.

4. Oct 17, 2015 #3
    I am not really sure which is why I am asking for some hints here. I am not asking that you help me solve my problem by giving me solution. I am asking for information on where I can begin searching for solution to my problem. for example some key term that might give me some clue to my answer

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted